what happend harry?

jacob was gone, it was just me and harry now, harry looking scared, me still not knowing what happend after i blacked out "harry?" he tensed, he was scared, scared of me. what have i done? "harry please, tell me what happend, i blacked out, im not gonna hurt you" right now i was in my haman form and so was harry, harry had put some clothes on and was stand closest to the house "you, y-y-you did something that is v-very hard to explain" he said studdering, he couldint be cold because it was a warm summer night, he was scared of what happend to me after i blacked out, scared of just me, but i dont understand hes a stronge boy and a stronge wolf...how is he scared of me, i knew i was a rare wolf, a howling heart, carol told me and explained it, i was gonna get a special power when the time was right...was he sacared of my special power whatever it was?

  "harry, please-" he ran off toward the house before i could finish, i waited a minute or two and then headed that way as well, still thinking about what happend and why harry, my love, my mate, was now scared to death of me...

sorry once again for such a short chapter...im buisy...we are getting ready to move again and to a nice house...i will update as much as possible for the next few weeks...i have a new book called my peter pan story...its a louis tomlinson book...do me a great favor and read it...dont forget to vote, comment, and anytging else...luv ya sister, stay beautiful;*