nandos with niall (part 2) the questions

sorry guyz, buisy buisy buisy!!!
enjoy luv ya there will be an end!!! do u guyz think i should make more than one book for this?

Niall p.o.v.
  Bella was about to ask me some questions, what i did not know, and really didint care....i liked her....did she like me the way i like her, i really cant tell if it is love so that is why i say like instead of love...

"What did you ask harry before we left?" She asked in her sweet musical voice, i renembered for what seemed as i the third time tonight what i promised harry before leaving...

" he wanted to talk about tonight" i said, its wasent a lie, we actualy did.

" was that it" i thought for a moment after that, should i tell her...should i not... Decisions decisions... a unknown voice said in my head...sure we kinda talk to our werewolf side everynow and then but that was for sure not the voice of mine or any of the other lads wolf....it sounded dangerous and kinda scary...after hearing that i looked around to see if anyone was looking at us...at me.... and sure enough a man in a black coat a few tables away was looking right into my eyes with a smirk on his face...he looked familiar...before i could figure out where i knew this dude from my date, bella, voice came from beside me " niall, are you all right?" She said with worrie i turned back around and said to her "yeah im fine, lets just go home" she agreed and as we put on our coats i turned to were the guy was siting to see he had left with out any sign of him being their....i question where i knew him from and why.... i was also a little scared as his frightful voice cept runing through my head repeating the words 'decisions decisions' what did this man want who was he...did he know bella he did kinda look like her....are they related?

Well, i am sorry for the wait....im buisy....as usual.... hope u enjoyed... i hope u like and vote and follow if u already havent...i love u all...dont be afraid to message me if u want to talk im pretty nice.... luv ya, and stay beautiful~diana