deep shit

Bellas pov

I was slowly waking up...my head was killing me....and i didint renember what happend the night before....and i also wasent in my room back at me and the boys home....it was a few minute after fully awake that i relized where i was...my uncle jacob had one of his idiotic minions kidnap me for his even more idiotic alpha....they kidnapped me while i was on my date with niall...oh niall....sweet wonderful Innocent niall....how i already missed him...and liam...and louis...and zayn.....and sadly harry to.....

"So the slut finally awoke" called my uncle from the now open door in what i was now pretty sure was a dungeon ment for a werewolf....specially a howling heart werewolf.....

"Ah, bella, you look so innocent sitting there with no clue whats going on" jacob chuckled darkly "to bad your not so innocent"

"What is it this time jacob? Money? Info? What the hell do you want?" I talked back

He walked over to me and slapped me....hard.....my wolf wimpered as he laughed and said "your power stupid bitch! What eles?" Now i was confused "what power?" I asked, he laughed some more, what is this dudes deal with laughing...not everything is funny....

"Renember the day i attacked you and your boyfriend?" He said with a dark smirk.....what did happen that day? What was so bad that i blacked out and awoke to harry, the boy i fell in love with and im pretty sure feels the same way, be so scared of me to not ever talk to me until my date with....

OH MY GOD!!!!! NIALL, what happend to him the other night!!!!

Ok thats it for today directioners.....sorry for not writing...been hella buisy.....school is stupid....hope u enjoy it anyway...vote and commet and questions or thoughts u have.....or private message me....luv ya, stay beautiful, bye ~ Diana