day 3 part 2

we were now in my empty white room, it was me, louis, and niall. niall and lou were holding a paint brush in there hands and me, i was holding a roller and a paint can with purple liquids in its hold. i sat the can down and opened it, the smell of wet paint filling my nose which was easy considering i was a werewolf and they generaly had great sences. so i was sure the other two could smell the nose wrickling smell as well as any werewolf colid if they came with in 100 feet of the boys home...i dipped my roller in the plate i filled with some of the purple liquids and choosed a wall and started painting the boys following my actions.

*nialls pov*

we stood here waiting for bella to open the can and pour some of it in the plastic plate. when she did,bella started painting the wall closest to the door to leave i dipped my big brush int to the paint can and did the wall next to the one bella doing loui picking the one oppisite of me. "so...bella tell me and lou about yourself, would ya?" i asked, "like what" she said, "well whats your hobbies?" loui piped in. "well, i like to read, run free, and draw" she said turning and moving her bright blue eyes between me and loui, "harry said you like to sleep in your wolf form, why?" lou asked, she stopped painting looking at the ground kinda lookin hurt. " when i was a little girl and i had my second shift i got to see what my wolf looked like in the mirror in my mummy and daddys room... that night was the night he killed the last of the wolf family...i fell asleep under a bus stop bench waiting for carol..when i did i was in wolf form when she brought me home i slept in wolf form and from then on i did sleep in wolf form...it always reminded me of my mums wolf and dads wolf all in me and it made me feel safe as if they never died" she said sheading a tear from each eye...i walked over to her and hugged her electricity flying through me as i engulfed her in my arms she semed suprised at first but then hugged me back crying into my chest her tears being absorbed by my shirt leaving wet marks on it...then out of no where loui joined in our hug and bella started calming down...after that we started painting again then....

sorry there are so many parts to just one day but i like being mean like that...so tell me what u think so far should i stop writing or keep going? comment plz and let me know...- diane