12

I sit at my window and look towards the road. I had gotten home from school earlier and hadn't been able to do my homework. The moving van had gotten there this morning and we had unpacked most of their things. Other than everything for their ooms of course.

Toby was getting the room in the basement since he needed his own space for work. It was a pretty big room and a bathroom next to it. The basement living room had all of our gaming supplies and big TV. It was definitely going to be and Toby's favourite room.

I couldn't stop biting my nails from excitement. Toby was going to be here any minute and I was finally going to be able to talk with him in person. He would also be going to school with me and I wouldn't be alone.

Well, technically I wasn't alone. I played message games with Toms during boring classes and texted him through the day. But he didn't count since I've never actually had a real-life interaction with him.

It was raining lightly and looked like the perfect afternoon. I watched the window closely and saw a familiar navy blue car pull into the driveway. I made sure I looked decent. My grey sweatpants and black t-shirt were fine and I ran downstairs. I almost fell twice and ran into Ava on my way out. She looked up at me weirdly before going back to playing with her toys.

I reached the door and shoves on some converse before running outside. I saw Toby with his brown hair and big smile coming out of the car. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. He immediately supported my weight, which wasn't much since I was 5'3, and hugged me back. I leaned my head on his shoulder and kept my grip around his neck.

"Hey Bee" He greeted.

"Hi," I responded enthusiastically. "You're finally here."

"It's raining we should probably get inside." He said before putting me down. I had the biggest smile on my face as I showed them around the house. My uncle went upstairs to unpack and my aunt was sitting in the kitchen with my mum.

I showed Toby the basement and his room. He was very happy and asked me to help him unpack. I gladly helped. It was quite a bit. He did his clothes while I made his bed. Once that was done he started to set up his computer while I came up with how to decorate his room.

In my room, I had put some shelves over my bed and added a bit of decorative pillows. The colour scheme was white cream and light pink. But for Toby, we had decided to go for a Bee theme.

After about another hour we were finished and ended up chilling on his bed together. He had his head on my lap as I read The Elite. He was looking through Twitter and laughing at random things.

"What are you laughing at?" I say, putting my book down.

"Some memes," Toby says before passing me his phone. I look a the meme with curiosity. It doesn't make sense though and talks about a guy named Technoblade.

"I don't understand," I say giving the phone back.

"It's about the SMP. The one Dream owns." He explained.

"Oh," I said before picking up my book again.

***

I sit in the basement on the couch. Playing Mario kart and waiting for Toby to finish up playing his game in his room. I finish up third place in the fifth round. I sigh and put the controller down in front of me.

"Toby!" I yell in the direction of his room. He doesn't answer and I sigh before climbing over the back of the couch and heading towards his room.

"Toby" I drag his name out as I enter his room. He is sitting at his desk with discord open and his headset still on. He turns his chair to look at me and I immediately quiet down.

'You coming?' I mouth.

'Soon.' He says before taking off his headset and putting it on speakerphone.

"Tubbo do you have a girl in your room?" A new voice asks. I try and stifle my laugh as I stand in the doorway.

"Yeah." He answers hesitantly.

"Is it Bree?" A familiar American accent asks. I smile.

"Hey Clay," I say loud enough for them to hear.

"And she knows dream?" The same new voice says. "Who is she?"

"My cousin." Toby answers. "Bree this is Wilbur., Wilbur this is Bree."

"Hi."

"It's nice to meet you, Bree."

"Can you come now?" I plead to Toby. He nods before saying goodbye to his friends and turning off discord. He gets up and I go towards the living room. I jump from the back o the couch and land with my legs crossed on the cushions.

I grab my remote and hand one over to Toby who had just walked around the couch. I turn the game back on and start a two-player race.

Toby picks Toad and I choose Mario. We pick our vehicles and then the map.

In the first few races Toby wins but on the third one, I get first place in the fourth round. I jump up from the couch and squeal in victory! Toby laughs loudly and I do a bit of a dance. I'm laughing uncontrollably and when I finally get back down I notice Toby has his phone out.

"Toby!" I yell before reaching for his phone.

"Nope." He says, putting his phone out of my reach.

"Toby, delete it," I whine. I try and get to his hand but he stands up.

He seems to be typing something and my eyes widen.

"Toby, who did you send it to?" I exclaim as I jump to grab the phone.

"It's already done." He grins before handing me his phone. I grab it and plop down on the other side of the couch.

I first delete the video and then I go to his messages to see who he sent it to. I scroll through his contacts and see which one he had recently talked to. I open the most recent one; Tommy.

"Toby!" I groan and through his phone back at him.

"What?" He chuckles as he picks it back up.

"Toby, that was embarrassing," I explain. "Also now he knows what I look like."

He laughs and I cross my arms. I hear my phone ding and scramble towards it.

Toms: WOMAN

Toms: I HAVE A VIDEO OF YOU NOW

Woman: You're not playing fairly.

Toms: There are no rules in war

Woman: What are you quoting?

Toms: Could I not have come up with that myself?

Woman: Definitely not.

Toms: Have you no faith in me Woman?

Woman: Nope.

I smile and put my phone down. Toby looks at me with a questioning glare.

"I just insulted Tommy," I tell him. He nods and smiles.

Toby and Tommy's messages

Tubbo like da bee: *Sent video*

Tomathy: YES!

Tubbo like da bee: She's smiling

Tomathy: She just insulted me!

Tubbo like da bee: XD

Tomathy: Why was she dancing?

Tubbo like da bee: She finally beat me in Mario Kart

Tomathy: You let her win?

Tubbo like da bee: Of course, my Mario Kart skills are out of this world