25

I was in my room ten minutes later and I looked through my phone for something to do. I scroll through youtube when I get an idea. I type in tubbo in the search and a youtube channel pops up. I see a character that looks like Toby on it so I'm sure it's him. 

Once I'm on the youtube home page I see a bunch of videos, some with his face and others without. I'm curious so I start to watch the videos. 

I watch his videos until midnight and I'm trying to muffle my laughs with my hand. I can't believe that this is Toby. It's him and it's Toby's personality it's just so crazy to see him on these Minecraft videos. 

The rest of the weekend I do the same. Watch videos, eat and sleep. Sometimes Toms shows up and he has the username Tommyinnit. He is so loud though and I have to lower my volume when he starts yelling because I don't want to disturb anyone in the house. 

Once I've run out of videos made by Toby on youtube I try the twitch thing. It turns out that L'manberg is more important than I thought. I watched all of Toby's streams on it and it's chaotic. 

Toby had apparently been a streamer for a while and got famous this year. So it was all very new to him. Same with Toms too. 

But Monday rolled around too quickly and I had to go to school again. I woke up Monday morning and put on a pair of jeans and a plain tee-shirt. Once I'm dressed I head over to Ava's room. I tiptoe over to her bed before shaking her shoulder gently. 

She stirs a bit and I move to her dresser, picking out a spring dress and floral headband. Once I'm done picking her clothes I help her get dressed and we head downstairs. I walk in to see Auntie Clara making pancakes and Toby eating at the table. 

"Pancakes!" Ava yells as she runs over to her spot. Toby helps her out while I grab two plates from the cupboard.

"Good morning," I say as I fill the plates.

They all echo my greeting and I head over to the table and place Ava's plate in front of her. I add some syrup and eat my pancakes happily. I make some small talk with Auntie Clara and Toby before we finally have to leave. 

I grab my shoes and head towards the car before I realize I hadn't checked my phone for a while. I open it up to see a bunch of messages. 

Bree and Tommy's messages

*Sunday*

Toms: Hey

Toms: Want to play some Minecraft

Toms: Toby can join if you want

Toms: Woman why aren't you answering my texts?

Toms: :/

*Monday*

Toms: So you going to text me back?

Toms: Am I being ghosted?

Toms: Woman

I quickly type back a message to him. I should have turned my phone off of silent yesterday.

Woman: Sorry I was busy.

Toms: Busy doing what?

Woman: Learning about Toby's career.

Toms: Wdym? 

Toms: He's just a twitch streamer

Woman: I watched all of his videos.

Toms: :O

Toms: Oh

Toms: That makes sense

Woman: Why the name Tommyinnit?

Toms: Because the name is Tommyinnit

Woman: Your not going to explain it to me are you?

Toms: Nope

Woman: Rude. 

Woman: Now I can't text and drive so I will see you at school.

Toms: Cya there

I let go of my phone and enter the car where Toby and Ava are waiting. I quickly turn the car on and start to drive to school. After a minute or so I and Toby start to talk.

"What took so long?" Toby asked.

"Oh, I accidently ghosted Tommy," I tell him.

"Why? Does this have to with you being in your room all weekend?" He asked.

"Yeah. I found your youtube account and your twitch thing. I watched them all you know."

"You did?" He smiles and perks up a bit turning to me.

I nod. "You're great. Though I don't understand why you are part of L'manberg when it sells drugs."

Toby laughs. "It's our source of income. But only for a bit, Wilbur has big plans." 

He explains a bit about how he got onto the SMP and what it is. He clearly loves his job because his face lights up and there is a permanent smile on his face when he talks about it. I park in the school parking lot and help Ava out. I walk to the Daycare and drop her off since I don't want to park twice. I come back to school and see both guys waiting for me at my locker. 

Toms on his phone and Toby just waiting patiently. I really wonder how they are friends since they are so different. Maybe it's the Minecraft that brings them together.

I open my locker door and grab my English textbook. Once I've gotten all my textbooks for the morning classes I close my locker and we start to walk towards our classes.

"Have you guys started the science project?" Toby asks. As we walk through a quieter hall. 

"No," Toms says at the same time as I shake my head. 

We should probably start it to be honest. It was due at the end of the week and we were only getting some in-class time today for it. 

"When can we work on it?" I say quietly. There are still people in the hall so I'm careful not to be loud and bring attention to myself. 

Toms shrugs. "You could come over to my place tonight."

I think about it for a bit. Toms won't work on it at lunch for sure and if we go to my place there is no doubt we forget about the project and play videogames. By we I mean Toms. He can't not play videogames, whether it's Minecraft, Mario Kart or anything else. 

"Okay." I finally agree. Toby goes towards his first-class and we wave goodbye at him.

Tonight I'm going to have to deal with Toms and trying to get him to work on our project. I'm going to need as much luck as I can get.

A/n:

I'm getting chapters in faster!                                                                                                                                          I have a long weekend and should be updating more often.