47

I plopped down on Toms's bed and took in its comfort. Beds are precious and should be the most important parts of a house. I swear they are my soulmates. Beds that is. Not Toms, I'd sacrifice him for the best bed in the world.

Just as my eyes close I hear Toms's laugh, making me smile. I like hearing him laugh.

"Did you come all the way over to my house to nap?" He questioned as I heard him rolling on his chair.

"And what if I did?" I questioned jokingly grabbing my bag and snuggling with it in mock sleep. I didn't get an answer from Toms right away so I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking at his screen with a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry Toms. You know I wouldn't do that to you." I say with a small smile as I sit up. I stand up and go to hug him from behind his chair.

"Sorry." He mumbled while leaning into my hug.

"No, you don't need to be sorry for wanting to spend time with me," I tell him. I wouldn't be too pleased if he came over to my house and slept the entire time either.

I stayed hugging him for a little longer because honestly hugs were just the best. I don't think I could ever not hug anyone, it's like a necessity to be able to receive and give hugs for me. Even if I'm lazy and school takes up my life.

"Did we have our first fight?" Tom questioned. This made me laugh a bit.

"No. And I can bet we've had about fifty fights since last week. So it wouldn't even have been our first."

"But like as a couple."

"Oh are we a couple now?"

"Yes, you are my girlfriend." He said with that big grin of his.

I smiled. "Okay."

"Good. It was either you a said yes or I was going to have to take out the vlog gun and use other measures." He joked as looked down at where I guessed he stored the vlog gun.

"I'm going to get some water, so you want me to grab you a coke when I'm down there?" I asked, loosening my hug.

"Yes please." He said with a nod. I placed a small kiss on his cheek before backing away and leaving his room to get our drinks. I closed the door as I exited and silently went down the stairs to where I saw both Lucy and Ava's hands deep in some type of batter.

Ava's hair kept falling into her face though and she has to use her elbows to it back. I smiled softly and went up behind her and tied her hair in a ponytail. Technically it was just a half-up hairdo but her hair was chin-length and that made ponytails impossible.

Once I was done I placed a swift kiss on the top of her head and turned to Lucy. "Do you mind showing me where you store the cokes? Toms wanted one and I'm not exactly sure where to find them." I ask her.

I feel very proud of being able to interact with an adult like this. Even if it wasn't in a public setting it was great progress.

"Oh of course. Tom can come to get his own coke though next time. I didn't raise him to be lazy, he has plenty of energy in him." She is turning toward the fridge where a few cokes and water bottles lie. I mean their other things in the fridge, but that's not what I'm focusing on.

"Here." She passes me a coke. "What about you? A coke? Water? Or some juice?"

"Just some water, thank you," I say with a grateful smile.

She hands me a water bottle and I make my way back up to Toms room. At least I'm pretty sure it's his. I hope it's his. I should know by now which room is his. This is stupid.