Chapter 15- Chunin Exams= Battle between twins!!

Nezi's POV

The tournnament is today. I glared at the others who are just taking this as a mean for gambling. Like those bastards up there.....Now that I think about it, where's Naruto??

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Oh look, he's there, chased by the bulls. In the end, the other Shinobis chased them off and got back to the stadium.

Blahblah blah, don't wannna listen to the boring speech that Hiruzen-sensei gave. Oh..... The new proctor introduced himself, Shiranui Genma. , did Hayate-sensei listen to my warnings at all?

"Excuse me, what happened to the last proctor?" I asked after the dude finished he glanced at me before shrugging. I looked at Hiruzen-sensei who shooked his head in a solemn way. I looked at the 'Kazekage' before giving him an eyebrow. Like wtf?

The dude just had the freakin nerves to shrug at me and looking like he smirked, that bastard.

I looked at Neji when we are called upon by Shiranui-san

"You are destined to fail" He said as we faced each other on the field

"AT LEAST SHE ISN'T GIRLY NOR BOYISH!!!!" Ree shouted

Neji had a tick mark but just continued on and on and blah blah blah blah, girls are weak... sexist bastard. 

"You are a disgrace to the family." He told me

"COULD YOU SHUT UP!?!?! And btw, who was it that ran away, screaming that I'm insane, huh?" I taunted. Ree and Naruto started laughing. I looked up at the stand to try and find Father and Uncle.... oh and Hanabi. I saw Father covering his face and rubbing it, Uncle was massaging his temples while Hanabi stared at Neji indifferently.

"That was when I was young" He told me calmly, with a tickmark on his head

"IT WAS JUST LAST YEAR YA IDIOTIC AMNESIA HEAD PERSON!!" I shouted and I charged at him. Fist to fist, poke to poke. We battled each other but I could tell that Neji's getting tired

So I jumped away, summoned a baseball bat and hit him with it. He hit all the way to the wall

"HOME RUN!!!!" I shouted. Ree laughed. I know that she is the only one who can understand this.

He got up and I grinned. I made the neccesary handsign for a genjutsu. One that I created

"Magen: Yami no jutsu!!(Demonic Ilusion: Darkness Technique)" I shouted

The whole stadium got caught in my genjutsu and I smirked. He was on the boat, just a bit far away, coming near a Islet, where I am in. My clothes changed. It is pure white with a cape on.. My hair is free from its hairtie and I was smirking creepily.

"Don't you disrespect me little man!

Don't you derogate or deride!

You're in my world now

Not your world

And I got friends on the other side!" Just as I finished that, I waved my hand to backwords, In que, a dark theme song was in the back ground. The audience gasped while Ree got giddy

Neji was a bit frightened. Because I think of the horror movie. A wave of skeleton zombies rised up. He freaked out and released the Genjutus. This genjutsu has a setback. You need little chakra to cast it but you need a hell lot of chakra to release it.

So Neji fainted from chakra exhaustion

"HEY !!! YOU WON NEZI!!!!" Ree shouted. 

"Huh... it seems that way...." I mumbled more things. Perhaps I should show these horror movies to badguys... as a genjutsu.... I am going to call it Magen: Hora Eiga no jutsu!( Demonic Illusion: Horror Movie no jutsu)

To show the specific movie, you just have to think about the title and BAM!!! You have the illusion.

Third POV

Hyūga Hizashi was worried about the battle. But what surprised him was Neji Vs Nezi. He wasn't sure who would win. Nezi with her unpredictable jutsu she had somehow learnt or created or Neji, his genius with the clan technique. A battle between twins.

When Neji when on and on and on about how Nezi was destined to lose. He covered his face, trying to hide the embarrassment from the other senseis who looked at him.

"You are destined to fail" Neji said.

"AT LEAST SHE ISN'T GIRLY NOR BOYISH!!" Ree shouted, going over the railings

Neji just continued on and on and blah blah blah blah, saying that girls are weak...  

"You are a disgrace to the family." He told Nezi. Hizashi blinked. How come? Because she was at first requested to be the next heir when Nezi declined, saying that she doesn't want to. That's where he found her, fainting after all that happened.

"COULD YOU SHUT UP!?!?! And btw, who was it that ran away, screaming that I'm insane, huh?" Nezi taunted. Hizashi chuckled, imaging an image in his head of his children looking at eachother in the hall and like she as always, murmuring something under her breath and probably, Neji misheard what she said and called her insane, running away.

"That was when I was young" He told her calmly, with a tick mark on his head

"IT WAS JUST LAST YEAR YA IDIOTIC AMNESIA HEAD PERSON!!" Nezi shouted and she charged at him. They battled each other and Neji's getting tired. Hizashi chuckled. How his daughter has her way of taunting people

Nezi jumped away, summoned a wooden pole and hit him with it. He was hit all the way to the wall

"HOME RUN!!!!" Nezi shouted. Ree laughed along with her. He never know what she meant. An inside joke perhaps?

Neji got up and Nezi grinned. Hizashi blinked as Nezi made an unknown handsign. Did she create a new one? She has the talent to make one but it often takes a month or more. The most fastest was a week at most when she didn't came back at first, making him panicked.

"Magen: Yami no jutsu!!(Demonic Ilusion: Darkness Technique)" She shouted

The whole stadium got caught in her genjutsu and she smirked. Neji was on the boat, just a bit far away, coming near a Islet, where Nezi is in. I noticed that herclothes changed. Her clothes are pure white along with a cape that is also white. Her hair is free from her hair band and she was smirking creepily.

"Don't you disrespect me little man!

Don't you derogate or deride!

You're in my world now

Not your world

And I got friends on the other side!" She waved a hand to from a one side to another, In que, a dark song was in the back ground. The audience gasped while Ree got... hyper

Looking at Neji, he looked a bit frightened. A wave of skeleton zombies rised up. Neji freaked out and released the Genjutus.

But somehow, Neji fainted from chakra exhaustion

"HEY !!! YOU WON NEZI!!!!" Ree shouted. 

Hizashi smiled. Maybe Neji will change his ways with his sister and her friend.