Chapter 4- Hizashi's saved along with Hinata

Nezi's POV

Okay, 4 years had passed since my 'born into the ninja world' tantrum.... which originally should have been turning 22

But, I heard that Konoha is making an aliance with Kumokagure, which is really annoying.

I've gotta save my 'dad' now.

So, I've been training the Hyuuga's style,, the Jūken(Gentle Fist), the Hakkeshō Kaiten( Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven), the Hakke Rokujūyon Shō(Eight Diagram, Sixty four Palms), the Hakke Sanjūni Shō(Eight Triagram, Thirty two palms),the Hakke Kūshō(Eight Diagram, Vacuum Palm), the Jūkenpō Ichigekishin(Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body) the Shōtei(Palm Bottom) and the Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō (Eight Triagram,  One hundred and twenty eight palms). Though I admit that I am having problems with Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō and the Hakke Rokujūyon Shō, But I can manage it just a bit. 

I've been also learning the basic ninja skills like kawarimi (Replacement Technique) and Henge (Transformation Jutsu)

Soon, I might do my first kill but I guess I need to hold on to it since they need the ninja for interrogation.

Ever since the first time i've been called a 'prodigy', they've been training my butt out. 

Its not that simple, ceh, always complaining and nagging.

But on the other hand, i've seen little 3 years old Hinata...

In order for Neji to not be a stuck up bastard, I've already tried to hang out with him as much as I can. Ceh, stupid Hyuuga elders, calling us the 'Prodigy Duos' my FEET!!

I've played with Hinata calling her Hina-chan and Neji, the one I intended to call him Ne-kun while they call me Na-chan.

I still remembered the day we visited Hinata last year

Flashback

Hizashi, Neji and I ( we were at the age of 3) were walking towards the Main house to be a playmate of Hinata who is at the age of 2. If she doesn't like us, she can activate the DAMN seal of ours.

Knock

Knock 

Knock

"Ah, Hizashi-san, Hiashi will be waiting for you in the training ground" A hyuuga said. I refuse to call her a 'servant'.

I waved at her and she smiled. I've pretty much earned the respect of almost all the Hyuugas since I've been trying to stop Hiashi and the others who can activate it ever since I can walk properly.

"Hiya Mako!!" I said (A/N: I am going to make up random names)

"Hello, little bird" She said

What is with the hyuugas calling me a bird? Do I look even like a bird?

We went towards the training ground where Hiashi ,who looked stern as always, standing there, talking to 'auntie' and Hinata who is clutching on auntie's kimono

The reason why I call auntie, aunite, welll.... this is not a good experience

Flashback in a Flashback

Me at the age of 1 and a half, Hinata's mother, Kairi, was pregnant, was carrying me because 'dad' and 'uncle' was busy at the moment to teach me and Neji, who was  still a baby, still needs to sleep