Chapter Five

Third Person

Louis had rushed out of the cafeteria in a hurry as if his legs were on fire. The fact that he left his new friend Liam in the cafeteria with Zayn completely but accidentally left his brain and what mattered was getting out of the there. He scowled, the tips of his ears red and his dick semi-hard.

What the hell was his problem? He asked himself referring to what Harry was doing to him without gaining the attention of the others at the table. A blush rose to his cheeks as he began to think of the way Harry brushed his leg against his ankle and had lifted his legs so they brushed his inner thigh. Louis coughed uncomfortably, he wasn't even gay.

He began to swear to himself that he would avoid Harry at all cost. He was close to leaving the school doors when the devil himself showed up and yanked him back. Harry, unknowing to Louis, had easily caught up to him and once he was in sight a smirk broke out onto his face as he gripped the boy who was wayyyyyyyyy smaller in comparison to him.

A shiver had racked through Louis at the contact but he made sure he wore a glare in annoyance as he whipped his head to look at the smirking model. Louis wasn't blind, even he could admit that Harry was attractive. His hair were long and curly. His features that were impressively defined with eyes that could kill anyone, they were the purest shade of emerald like the deepest part of the forest where Louis often got lost. His lips, God, his lips were so damn kissable. And Louis saw the muscle he had through his black long sleeve shirt. The blush that tinted his cheeks was noticeable as he realized he was literally checking out a guy. A guy for god sake.

Harry knew all too well that his beautiful mate was checking him out and he would be damned if that wasn't the hottest thing to him. He felt proud that his mate liked what he saw and the smirk on his face as he took in Louis' beauty didn't go unnoticed to Louis who tried his hardest not to blush.

Louis glared at him, confused as to why he was being dragged away.

Harry grumbled lowly at the glare his mate shot at him. Louis averted his eyes, and tried not to look anywhere but in Harry's eyes because he knew damn well that he'd get lost in them. Harry began to repeat what Zayn had told him through mind-link and internally hissed,'fuck it,' as he began to walk down the hall whilst holding Louis' wrist in hand.

Louis tried his best to match Harry's pace and decided to really knock some sense into him when he finally let go. Harry yanked a closet open, and slipped inside with Louis who tripped on the way into the slightly cramped space. Harry didn't hesitate to lock the door.

"Why the hell am I in this smelly ass closet with you?" Louis cursed loudly despite his nerves getting to him.

Louis visibly swallowed once he saw the darkness and pure intensity Harry's eyes held. The look he was giving sent shivers up Louis' arms as he weakly took a step back but he was against a wall now.

Without thought, Louis gasped as Harry was up against him, caging him against the wall with both of his hands on either side of him. Louis bit his lip and felt the heat of his cheeks burn him when he felt Harry's tongue lick his ear before nibbling on it. Harry began breathing down his ear, pausing for a moment as he watched Louis tremble with quivering lips.

"I want to taste you so damn bad," he husked deeply and Louis felt his dick jerk in his pants as he turned his head away in pure embarrassment.

Harry felt Louis' dick against him and didn't hesitate to slip one of his thick thighs between Louis' and raise his knee to rub against him. Louis' eyes widened, hissing quietly and clenching his fist into Harry's shirt to bring him closer without him realizing what he was doing.

"I'm not fucking gay," Louis bites out quietly with his eyes shut tightly as he tried his hardest to not let the moan he wanted so badly to release slip out of his mouth.