Chapter Twenty Two

Third Person

Without much self restraint, Zayn had Liam pinned up against a locker without Liam being able to catch his breath. The smaller boy gasped, his nails digging into Zayn's arm as the alpha held his mate up, his hands groping the youngers ass within his larger hands and squeezing. Feeling every touch burn him, Liam lost himself as he groaned at the feeling of his ass being cupped so harshly.

This was so unlike him, doing something as sexual and PDA filled as this in the hallway of their school where people could easily walk down and catch them but something much more overpowering invaded Liam's system and all he longed for was to feel Zayn taking over his body and driving him over the edge. He wanted to feel Zayn's hands on his body, his touch burning his skin as he would get him to reach his peak.

Zayn felt as if he going crazy, his wolf stirred inside him and was aching to be released to ravish the hell of their little mate. The scent rolling off of Liam was much too intoxicating as Zayn buried his face into Liam's neck, gaining pleasure as shivers rolled down his mates back at the short breathes that left past Zayn's lips onto Liam's neck.

Zayn bit into Liam's neck causing a moan to slip from his mouth and without thought, he brought his hips forward as he began to rut against Zayn in a frantic and desperate attempt to create friction that was much needed. Zayn groaned deep within his throat, his member already hard just from the smell rolling off his delicious mate.

Zayn reached in between their rubbing bodies to clasp Liam's equally hard member in his palm within his pants. The innocent boy gasped, a strangled sound leaving his lips and in reaction causing Zayn to growl loudly as he mercilessly began to palm his mate in his jeans. Liam was a mess against the locker as he brought his hips forward to meet with Zayn's hand that rubbed him.

Zayn was slowly losing his sanity and resolve and was beginning to zip down Liam's jeans before he was grabbed and yanked away from his mate. Zayn growled, teeth bared at Harry who was the one who had taken him off his mate who had slid onto the floor with breathless pants leaving his pink lips.

Harry was about to go off on Zayn for doing this shit in the hallway where they could easily be caught and was going to suggest them to go to a closet before his nose caught whiff of Liam. His wolf, Edward, was growling inside and was just begging to be released to take the small boy who had the most delicious scent rolling off him in delectable waves. Harry's eyes were flashing from their bright emerald ones to yellow as he tried his hardest to maintain control.

He didn't want to take Liam but fuck it was hard not to when he smelt like that. Harry knew right away the boy was going through heat, though he wasn't sure how it was really possible, he wasn't able to think of it properly as lust punched through him. Swallowing, he quickly thought of Louis in order to keep his cool as he leaped for Zayn who looked ready to fuck Liam right on the school floors.

The wonton lust filled look that Zayn's gaze held as he looked at his mate drove Liam mad and involuntarily the small boy began to release sweet whimpers. He had never wanted to be touched so badly until this moment and all he wanted was Zayn.

Harry had to swallow, reminding himself not to get lost in the heat Liam was going through but anyone would want to ravish him with the sounds he was making. Zayn especially was effected as his teeth began extending, as if ready to mark Liam. It was crazy how hard Liam's whimpers were getting Zayn and he was dying to touch him.

"Zayn," Harry said slowly, his Adam's apple bobbing as he strained to keep his eyes from looking at Liam who looked like he was just waiting to be fucked. "Calm. Down."

Zayn's nose flared and he choked to calm himself because he knew Harry was right but the overwhelming amount of lust that hit him was very much there. His body shuddered and he closed his eyes, taking breathes to calm his overheated body. He had to try his hardest to block out Liam's tempting whimpers and when he felt he was ready, his eyes opened and Harry felt relief wash over him as he saw his alphas eyes turn back to their normal color.