The Saiyan Of U.A. High

Will:Alright Everyone,Here's A Mha And DragonBall CrossOver That Has Our Dear (Y/n) Being A Member Of Class-1a With The Powers Of Goku And Vegeta.

Goku:WOAH!Really?

Vegeta:Hnmp.

The Screen Shows (Y/n) Standing In Front of All For One With A Determined Face As AFO Slowly Walks Towards You And Your Classmates Try To Get You To Run.

Izuku:(Y/n)!!!Don't Do It!

Katsuki:DAMMIT YOU IDIOT!GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!

Kirishima:(Y/N)!That Guy Was Able To Go Toe-To-Toe With ALL MIGHT!!It Isn't Worth Giving Your Life.

Kirishima:YEAH!What The Other Me Said,Your Life Is More Important Than Some Fight.

Izuku:'Fighting All For One?Not Good.'

A.Might:'Young (L/N) Can't Possibly Hurt Him'

You Didn't Say A Word As You Kept A Straight Face While Staring At AFO Until.........

(Y/n):I Have To Fight.........For Her.

(Y/n):'Her?'

Izuku:'Her?'

Everyone:'HER?!'

~Flashback~

All For One Was Attacking Students Left And You Were Rescuing Students Trapped In Rubble And Getting Them To Safety.

Nezu:An Admirable Thing And Truly Heroic From A Hero Course Student.

You Have Managed To Save All But One As You Found The Last One Under A Large Pile Of Rubble And Couldn't Believe Who AFO Caused To Be Hurt.

(Y/n):*Gasp*No.........

It Was (C/n) As She Was Bleeding From Her Head And Had Scars And Bruises All Over Her Body.

(Y/n):(C/N)!!NOOOOOOOO!Who Did This To You?

(C/n) Suddenly Began Coughing As You Carried Her Inside As You Heard Her Say.....

(C/n):Why Did You Do This?All......For......one?......

She Suddenly Lost Consciousness And Fell Down In Your Arms And Your Eyes Changed From That Of Your Regular (E/C) Eyes To Blue-Ish Green but Calmed Down And Went Back To (E/C) But There Was a Fire In Your Eyes.

(Y/n):All For One Must DIE!!!

~Flashback End~

(Y/n):If AFO Tried To Touch Her Ever,I'll Kill Him!

All For One readied Another Attack As You Were Ready For It But Instead Of Attacking You,It Attacked Your Friends And Made Them Pass Out Until.... 

Afo:That's Not All.

He Used Telekinesis And Grabbed Izuku And Katsuki. 

Izuku/Katsuki:Huh?Nonononono

(Y/n):NO,AFO!DON'T DO IT! 

Zenitsu:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!Their Dead!

Tanjiro:Their Not Dead,Just Passed Out........But Midoriya And Katsuki......I Don't Know. 

Izuku/Katsuki:(Y/N)!!

*Explosion*

The Two Rivals Suddenly Exploded Into Nothing.  

Among The Audience,You Could Clearly See Krillin Shaking And Shivering In Fear As What AFO Did To The Two Reminded Krillin Of When Frieza Did That To Him. 

Krillin Gulped As He Wants To Forget About That.

This Caused You To Finally Snap Because First,He Attacked The Girl You Loved!Then,He Attacked Your Classmates/Friends And Finally,He Murdered Your Best Buddies Right in Front Of YOU!

Goku(Angry):THAT BASTARD!MURDERING AN INNOCENT LIFE!!HE'S JUST LIKE FRIEZA!!! 

Your Eyes Started to Change From Their (E/C) Color To Blueish Green Again As Your Hair Began Changing From (H/C) To Blonde.

(Y/n):You Ruthless...HeartLess BASTARD...Im...Gonna....MAKE YOU PAY!!  

A Golden Explodes Around Your Body As your Hair Starts To Become Gold And Pointy And Your Eyes Have Became A Blueish Green And Your Body Has Become More Muscular Representing That You Achieved The Status Of Super Saiyan.

Afo:What The....?

(Y/n):Get Ready........To Meet Your ULTIMATE Opponent,All For One.

Afo:Fine!Let This Battle is Gonna Be Between You and Me,The Battle Between Good and Evil.

(Y/n):BRING IT ON,YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH!!

Asahina:Hehe.

Ozpin:Hmm.

Narrator:Allies Unconscious,Friends Murdered And Loved Ones Near Death,Can (Y/n) Win Against The Strongest Villian Ever And Save His Friends and The Citizens Of Earth From This Dark Evil Or Will The League Of Villians Finally Emerge Victorious And Destroy The Hero Society?The Battle Of Good And Evil Begins,Next Time On Saiyan Of U.A High.

The Screen Shown A Picture Of You and AFO Staring At one Another With An Enlarged Version Of Your Heads Above You Until The Screen Turns Black Representing It Is Over Until These Words  Appeared On Screen.

To Be Continued!

Katsuki:THE FUCK!?YOU'RE ENDING IT THERE?!

Amanda:And RIGHT At The Beginning Of An AWESOME Fight too.

Goku:Aww,I Wanted To see a Fight.

Asta:Not Cool,Will.

Yang:Dick Move,Will,Dick Move.

(Y/n):Play It Again!I Need to see Myself Get Payback For What He Did To (C/n)!!

Izuku:And Us?

(Y/n):Huh?Oh Yeah,Yeah Sure.

Will:Don't Worry,We'll See An Awesome Fight Soon.

Everyone:WE BETTER!!!