Funny Clips

Will:Guys,heads Up because This Are A Bunch Of Shorts.

Najenda:Alright.

Leone:This Oughta Be Good.

(Y/n):*Whistes Musically*

You Go to Unzip Your Bag And Out Came Kiba.

Kiba:It's Me?

The next Screen Showed Kiba Being Held At Gunpoint while he was On His Knees and Crying.

O.R.C(Worried):KIBA!!!

Kiba:What Happened?

Will:You wanted to Surprise (Y/n) but this Happened And Also,That Gun Is Basically A Pistol version of The Destroyer Hakai.

Tenya:Oh my.

Kiba:Look In Your Heart,I'm Prayin to You,Look In your Heart.....

Issei:geez,I Don't think I Ever Seen Kiba Being So Scared......Or Scared All.

Kiba:Ya Can't Do This,It's Not Right!

Kiba Breathes in and Continued to talk To you.

Kiba:it's A wrong Situation!I-it's My Nature Because If Somebody Hands Me An Angle,I'll Play it.

(Y/n):Kiba,You Are Your Person You Know That Right?

Kiba:Of Course,I do....But still I Kinda Agree with Other Me As I Shouldn't Die Like that.

Kiba(Crying):I Don't Deserve To Die For That!*Voice Cracks A little*Do you Think I i do?T-This Is NOT Us,This Is Some Hop Dream!I'm Prayin To you,I Can't Die!I Can't Die!Out here In the Woods!

(Bf/n):YOU WERE GONNA MURDER HIM IN THE WOODS!?

(Y/n):WHAT?!NO!

Issei:Than,Why is Your Other Self Pointing a Gun at Kiba while,He's crying.

(Y/n) Raises His Gun As He's Confused What Kiba Means.

(Y/n):What the Hell Are you talking about?

Kiba:It's From My Favorite Movie,"Millers Crossing" And So Bravo,Joel and Ethan Colin,I Mean They're Some Proud Parents!

Everyone Was speechless Until A Small Laugh was Heard and Pretty soon,Just About EVERYONE Started Laughing About The Whole thing in All.

Koneko:Now THAT Was Funny!

Kiba:i have to admit Other me Had Us Fooled.

(Y/n):I Probably Did Shoot You Though But Not Kill You.

Kiba:When?

(Y/n):Right Now.

You Pull A Gun And Shot Kiba In His Shoulder As He Screamed In Pain.

(Y/n):Yeah That Hurt?That Hurt?

Kiba:WHY!?

(Y/n):It should've Happened.

Will:Next Is Why You Shouldn't Make The (L/n) Family wait For Awhile Until They Get it.

A teenage Version Of Qrow Was Shown Reading A Comic Book Until A Teenage (F/n) Came In.

(F/n):Hey,it's Me*Knock Knock*So Uh,You Got Uh...You Got My Money?

Raven:What's The Story Here?

Will:He Decided To Join A Bet Money with (F/n) About who would Win...Mike Tyson Or Carol Channing?