🤥Smash Or Pass?😐

Will:Guys,Check it!

Mine:AAH!

Leone:Does.....he Always do A Spontaneous Entrance by Popping Out Of Nowhere and saying Something?

Everyone else:Yes.

Chelsea:And....You Don't Question it?

Everyone:No.

Tatsumi:YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!

izuku:How?

Tatsumi:Well,How About-

Will Shoved Tatsumi and told him to shut up and watch the Screen.

(Y/n):Hi guys,Im (Y/n) (L/N) And I have To Play Smash Or Pass Even if i don't Want to.

Bulat:What's Smash Or Pass?

(Y/n):Anyways,I was told to explain the game To new Players Watching This And It's Basically Looking at Pictures of Girls And Saying Smash For You would "Do It" With Them or Pass As "No Way Jose" Okay?

(M/n):He Doesn't Wanna Play?

(F/n):So Will......You're Basically Forcing Mine and My Wife's Son To Play a game that's Sexual?

Will:Kind of.

(Y/n):I feel Sorry for other Me.

Will:Also,the Opinions That he Has Will be the same that the Og (Y/n) Has.

(Y/n):Wait What?

(Y/n):Alright,first is...Akame!

(Y/n):......Im Gonna Say 50/50 because Akame is A nice person despite being a Wild child but Im Afraid Of what She'll do if I accidentally Piss her off or don't wanna hang out!

Tatsumi:I can Relate,Akame Can be One Scary Chick.

Sheele:Where Is she,Anyways?

Najenda:Oh,She's just Trying to drag (Y/n) Away.

Like najenda said,She was trying to drag you away but your grip on the seat and Will's Methods causing to get abilities of other (Y/n)'s....You Managed to Hold on...until yang Called her out and turned into a cat fight.

(Y/n):Alright,Next is Mine.