𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

My day went smoothly. It was an incredible first shift, everyone was welcoming and loving. I absolutely love the vibes in here.

I even made a new bestie. His name is Karl. He's one of the most purest and prettiest souls i ever met. Only being in his presence brings you a smile on your face and pain to your cheeks from laughing.

I aslo invited him to the celebration dinner at my house, since my parents, Elodie, Lucas and Eros decided to cook something as a celebration for my first job.

Currently i was just done showering and choosing an outfit. I decided on some random oversized t-shirt with high-waisted denim shorts, and some necklaces Elodie bought me.

The opening of the front door made me jump but the shouting made me relax

"IT'S ELODIE BITCH!!!" then came the sound of smacking.

"Elodie don't curse!!!" here's my mom.

"sorry"

"Fucking help me Eros or i swear i'll make you go to bed without dinner" suck an hypocrite Alessia.

I came down and saw everyone rushing to the kitchen with bags with them.

"you guys really went all extra?" i spoke out.

"ohh our doctor!!! My babyyy!!! how are youu?" mom hugged me. damn i missed her. i haven't ssen her since my graduation. last two days they were busy in the village so they couldn't make it here.

"i'm good momma. how are you?" I replied.

"i'm all good now." then dad came and engulfed me in a hug which everyone joined shortly after.

"i can't breathe anymore."

"wait" mom said after pulling out of the hug again. "where's lucas?"

"he's on the way. just bringing ice cream." Elodie responded.

"isn't Alexander coming with him?" mom continued her questioning.

"no he's not." at least Eros said something right in his lifetime.

"we should invite him!" mom expressed. eugh kill me. My parents.. kr mostly my mom have this idea that Alexander have an explanation, just like Elodie has it.

"mom, don't think about it" i was done with this.

"ophelia, you told me that ypu're friends now-

"it's still awkward"

-and the guy went especially to the village and gave us a visit explaining himself. he even wanted to fly to y-"

"Alessia. let the kids figure it out themselves" dad interjected. my savior.

"i'm inviting Lucas today by the way."

"who that must be?" eros stuck his nose again.

"i told you guys about him about two hours ago"

"oh yeah! when is he arriving? i can't wait to meet him" Elodie squealed.

Then the knocking on the door made mom rush and open it.

"oh my baby!!! i'm so sorry we couldn't be here when you were celebrating"

"it's okay alessia, you called millions of times. And by the way, the cake you guys sent, saved me" he chuckled, hugging my mom back. mom really treats my friends like her own actual kids. they get love more than me.

"you flicker!!! you didn't actually buy it yourself?!" Elodie shouted.

"euh- baby, it's not like that! it's just that you didn't want to talk to me and it was so annoying so i had to do something" he reasoned with her.

"oh no you didn't" eros shipped in.

"i'm too tired for this" with that dad went to the living room with skye.

"you put eggs under my pillow!!!" Elodie continued.

"you did what?!" mom pinched lucas.

"owww"

"i'm going to take a nap. it's too early to start dinner anyway" i went to my room and swapped my shorts with my pyjama ones and laid on my bed admiring the ceiling, and thinking about my life. To be precise, happiness. not only mine but yours too. How easy could it actually be?

i do find joy in life..

I think everything in life is art. what you do. how you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your drinks or how you decorate your home. Or party. The way you write your grocery list. The food you make. How your handwriting looks, And how you feel.

My goal in life right now is to be one of those people who bring light. You see them and you suddenly feel warm inside and all you want to do is hug them. And they look at you and smile with the warmest light in their eyes... and you just like them. not in a romantic way but you want to be close to them so maybe some of their lights transfer to you.

Just always be the better person. And make your intentions pure. what and who you are is what you'll attract, what you'll maintain. Pain is inevitable and it will always exist, but if you focus on understanding what you are feeling and why you are feeling it, you overcome it.

You have to enjoy your life. fuck everything. Go out and sing in the middle of the street, dance in grocery stores and talk to strangers. Believe in your self and remember who you fucking are, and find that confidence. You're just amazing and i can't stress it enough.

You have to live, find your happiness and keep doing what you love. Find your person, or don't. Find comfort in the little things and joy in small gestures. Smile to whoever you face, and wear whatever you like. Kiss whom you want and leave who bothers you. You're worth way more than you think. I wish you could see yourself from my eyes so you realize who you fucking are. We don't have time for negativity. Let that hoe take itself out.

promise me that you'll make your life the best story, because you only get to narrate it once.

And just to assure you... fuck what they think.

Just let your spirit put and let it surprise you.

_______________________________________

𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 ♡︎