00:04:00

Lloyd's POV (when you passed out) : 

"Hahaha! Fear of past memories! Let's see how long and if she ever wakes up!" 

~Skip to after the knights go defeat the monster, and then enter her head, cause I have no clue how that fight will go~

We enter Y/n's head, and she is squinting for some reason, we all approach her... but she just passes through us!? She steps to a pillar, and begins examining what looks like doctors tools, when suddenly she drops the tool, and screams.

Clay POV : 

The second the scalpel hit the ground the scene changes, and we see a (Opposite Your Natural Hair Color) y/n, wait, but her hair is h/c. This y/n looks broken, she reminds me of a doll.

She she sits as still as stone, when suddenly a man in a lab coat enters the room, he looks evil. He smirks at the tiny Y/n, he sits in front of her, and grabs her arm hard. She didn't fight, and didn't even flinch when he began cutting her arm, why isn't she scream, moving, anything?!-

"Papa... when can I meet the other kids..." My heart dropped hearing her call him papa, and her tone was completely monotone.

"...Maybe later Number 13..." He held a sad tone to his voice, but his eyes held a hate filled look. 

'Liar... He always lies...' We heard mini y/n's voice in our heads, and the scene disappears.

Hesitantly, Y/n walks up to the orange pillar. She picks up what looks like a golden mirror, but the second she lifts it to her face she screams and drops it, and I instantly think of a similar event that happened with Lance.

Once the mirror hits the ground it shatters and the scene changes again.

This time we see a slightly older y/n in a bright pink room dressed in a beautiful white dress.

And in enters a woman, "hello 13!" Her voice was annoying to say the least. "It's time for the show dear, then you will go back to your papa!"

'Of course, cause if you don't return me papa will take me home by force sense in his eyes I'm still of use.' 

Then they leave the room and head to a stage. "And welcome contestant number 13 Y/n!"

'Y/n? Who came up with that name?'

~After your performance, and the crown has been given(You didn't get it)~

The woman dragged you to a car, threw you in and screamed, "useless child!" 

The scene changes again, and we see a pink pillar now, on it? 

A Picture of young Y/n beaten, and bruised. She looked at the picture before picking it up, and throwing it on the ground.