00:01:00

Your POV:

   It has been 3 hour sense I forced the knights to wear the hair pins, and Merlok is currently laughing, and I just stare at him. 

   I see flashes of a man in a lab coat. I don't know what happened, but I do know that all of a sudden I felt arm around me. I look to see the red pajama man... (These are flash backs, also the time skips are only a few hours)

"God why is there a little girl in the ninja head quarters!?" (You) A little girl had just come out to meet the newest member of the team... you thought he was a porcupine... *Glitch*

"Ow! Where did you even come from!?" She hit him on the head with a book so he will listen, she were hiding in a tree above him. The man had hair coming from his hands. *Glitch* 

"Kai, I doubt you will become any great ninja when you can't even find me..." Kai screamed and ran away. *Glitch*

   I pushed away red away and quickly tackled Macy, she stumbles but does nothing else. 

~Time Skip~

   I was sitting in an ice bath(in a swimsuit and you just loaded a pool with ice much to everyone's disapproval), with Ava and Zane, when I see a man his face is like stone, and he moves like a machine. I see a little girl run up to him, "Zane! Cole is making dinner! Help me hide so they can't make me eat it!" The man smiled at the child before he picked her up and ran away in a direction that I couldn't see. *Glitch*

   "Zane! Why is everyone so mean!? They keep calling us weird!"*Glitch*

   "Zane! I hit Kai on the head and he fell off the pole he was standing on... I need ice... again..." The man quickly had ice in his hand and handed to the little girl. *Glitch*

   I am taken from my daze in a start by Ava, "Y/n? Are you okay, you seem out of it?"

   I smiled at the girl, "I am fine..." Who was that little girl though?...

~Time Skip~

   I took a small nap in the training area because it bugs Clay, I woke up when I heard a repetitive tapping. I walk up, and see an annoyed Clay fighting semi quietly with Cole, I walked put to them and jumped onto Clay's shoulders, clinging to him like a koala.

   "Hey Clay! How are - I don't feel so well." My grip went loose, I semi see the ground coming up to me, followed by hand quickly grabbing me.

   "Cole... why did you lie to your father, he is your only family!" The man looked like he was about to say something when the little girl shushed him. "Cole... don't lose your father, he was there... don't make the same mistakes my mom did..." *Glitch*

   "I ain't eating it! And why have you been cooking all week!" The little girl threw whatever that plate of blue goo was at the man again... A pebble than hits her on the head.

   "Bad." The man said covered in goo.*Glitch*

   "Cole you know that I love you like a brother right?..." The little girl looked at the man who smiled and nodded his head. *Glitch*

   I blinked and I was back in my room, from the looks of it I woke up late. After out and fully clothed I see Lance arguing with the pajama man named Jay. I tap them, and freeze... I feel dizzy and latch on to Lance, he grabs my waist, and I have my arms wrapped around his neck/shoulder trying to keep myself up. 

   "Jay! Look what Ed gave me!" The little girl that keeps appearing held up a tiny robot. The man then smiles at her.

  "Jay! Your robots become psychotic!"  The little girl ran and tackled the man, he quickly turned around and shocked his robot. *Glitch*