00:02:00

Y/n's POV : 

   It burns! I curl in on myself and feel hot tears streaming down my face. The world loses all color, and I see shadows surrounding me. I look at my hands, my skin turns from (s/c =  your skin color) to paper white on my right hand, and the left hand was going into a rainbow gradient.

   I hear a calm but cruel voice, and the voice says, "Hello Number 13! I'm glad to be able to speak to you again! My darling niece! listen carefully child sense I don't have much time child!... Stop screaming!" I hear a snap and I feel and see nothing in an instant.

No one's POV : (ninja and knights)

   Y/n was screaming in pain, and the knights were all the way surrounding her completely. Clay is craddling her body in his arms trying with the knights to calm her down, she pulls her hands to her face and they begin to change colors, and she begins crying harder.

   The knights are trying their hardest to calm Y/n down, and all of a sudden her body went limp, and it was as though she lost all feeling.

   "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n please!... Wake Up!... Y/n!" The knights all turn to Merlok 2.0, and scream!

   "Merlok! What is happening to her!" Merlok has a scared face, and they all looked at the ninja. Wu is the only one to react, he slowly walks towards her and the knights, Clay pulls Y/n closer to him.

   He kneels next to you near lifeless body, and slowly moves your body, so you are in a sitting position on Clay's lap with your head resting on the crook of his neck. Clay's look of worry remains on his face the entire time sense your breath is so shallow.

   Wu styles your hair to it is in a tight ponytail braid, he moves your shirt so it is showing your entire lower back. On your lower back everyone sees : 

   The symbols are bleeding red/glowing, and the symbol switches from bleeding red/glowing to just bleeding red when Wu touches them

   Slowly the symbols stop bleeding and become a bright pink scar color. The center symbol disappeared and Wu retracted his hand and hissed in pain. 

   Clay looked at him perplexed until her hands skin color turned back to it's normal color, all the knights sighed in relief seeing her back to normal. Slowly she opened her eyes, and Clay quickly realized what position you 2 were in. You sat up, and looked him dead in his beet red face. 

   You blink, get up, then walk slowly away from him. You stumbled quite a bit while doing so, and muttered.

   "That's not true... that's not true...!" Then you ran away and into your bathroom.

   The knights all glare at Wu, "what did you do!" 

   The alarm blares, and the knights quickly get up and say, "we'll continue this conversation later!"

   The ninja quickly follow, or well...

   All but Jay go, softly he knocks on your bathroom door, and says, "Y/n... are you okay?.."

   Things are quiet on the other side, that is until the door opens. Jay slowly opens the door, and enters the bathroom to see you curled up in a ball.

Jay's POV : 

   I enter the bathroom and see Y/n curled up in a ball, seeing her like this I remember the only one time I saw her like this. 

   *Glitch* I walk up to my tiny sister stand in slowly. In the scenario it seems like I'm approaching a injured beast that can kill me in one go. I sit next to her, and her tiny frame goes stiff. I quickly follow, what if she's pissed and I mistook her anger for sadness!? 

   She doesn't look at me, and I notice that our little oni hunter sister is shaking! Like a snake she moves so quick I feel my heart drop! She sobs into my gi, and I nearly have a heart attack! WHAT DO I DO?! 

   Slowly I reach my arms down and around my sister, I rub circles on her back like what ma always did when I cried, "why are you crying dear?" *Glitch*

   I slowly approach her like when we were younger, geez I feel old... I sit next to her, and just like last time she moves as quickly as a snake. 

   Though, unlike last time she is not a small child and now the same age as me, so my face is flushed red when I am now in the position where she is sitting in my lap with her arms rapped tightly around my chest. 

   I rap my arms around her just like the last time, though this time when I touch her back I feel electricity flow through my hand! I want to flinch/pull away but I know if I do she will go into a doll like state, heh, yeah. That has already happened way too many times this past 2 days.

   So I endure the pain going through my entire arm and body. She buries her head deep in my chest, and I'm not going to lie everything hurts! Slowly my hand goes numb, and Y/n seems to be on the brink of sleep, thank ninjago...

   UGH! Right as  sigh, Y/n looks me straight n the eye! I look back at her and not gonna lie it is kinda hard to see my dopey little sister - I mean! She is like 6 to 7 years older than she was the last time  saw her! Come on it's only been a year and a half for us! 

.

.

.

   Why did Garmadon do that to her? It was clear to all of us, even Sensei Wu that he saw her as a second child, and this was a game to them! Why did he make it so we don't know her? We don't know what happened to her in the time she was here either... We only know what little we have seen- and we've only seen that, one, she has grown to be a beautiful girl, two, she is quite close to  these knights, and three, that these knights all love her like we do.

   She really is beautiful, even more beautiful than Nya actually... - WAIT I just realized what I thought! Y/n has not broke eye contact with me, and I am now flushed red! Though, looking into her gorgeous (e/c) eyes, I saw a true beauty. 

Lances POV : 

   After getting rid of those ugly monsters I head to the pretty, but not as pretty as me, Y/n's room. I enter Y/n's bedroom, nearly entering her bathroom, and see Y/n sitting in that child like blue pajama man's lap on the bathroom floor! 

   Quickly I go into the bathroom when I see that blue bastard leaning in. I rip her from his grip, run to my room, enter my room, lock the door, and clutch her close to me. 

   Those bastards are the reason she withdraws from people so quickly. I admit that we all act like siblings to each other... but I know that we all have deeper feelings to her... Y/n is in a different state of mind, so she doesn't protest when I sleep clutching her close to me.

   ~The Next Morning~

   I wake up with Y/n in my arms sleeping peacefully, cute...

   I try my hardest not to move, and cuddle closer to her and we sleep peacefully together. (Don't know why, but I see him as a yandere type) I hear Clay banging on my door a few moments later, and grown.

   "Lance! Wake up!" He keeps banging, waking Y/n in the process.

   Quickly she runs to the door, opens it, and tackles Clay, I chuckle when I hear him let out his startled scream, and get up. Quickly change clothes and style myself.

Let's see how the 'ninja' with their 'senseis' fight us back in the war for Y/n's heart...