00:05:00

Y/n POV : 

I threw that damn picture to the ground, and I look at myself, and see that I am in that damned moment. . . 

I have to watch these through my own eyes, and I can't control anything. I have to feel all that pain, to which that is so painful, but I remember a time that I was used to the constant pain, until one day the pain stopped coming entirely.

In mere moments it begins, and I am being dragged by my former Papa. He is muttering about how I am another failer, and how I was his last chance, they only gave him 13 chances. He was dragging me through the corridors, to which I had grow to memorize over the years of being dragged through them for different tests. His muttering and my heart beat is all that I heard for 21 minutes, until I was thrown into a cage.  

The cage that grandfather found me in.

The second my head hit the cage I'm back in front of the pillars, this time. 

Yellow.

What was on it?

A small ragged bloody light blue hospital dress. 

I picked up the paper like dress, look at it for 10 seconds, then rip it in half. And the scene once again changed. I wake up in a monastery, I look at around, and see my tiny form rapped in bandages from head to toe in bandages. I quickly began moving and made it to the front of the building in the giant yard. 

Before I heard grandfathers now fuzzy voice, "Hello little one, where do you think you are going all bandaged up like that?" His voice, it had an echo, and distance to it, that I know isn't right, but it is as though my mind doesn't want to actually remember his voice.

I look at him, and he is nothing but a shadow... and I am frantically trying to remember his face. 

The scene once again changed to the pillar.

"UGH!" I screamed as loudly as I could, "I don't get it! Until those... ugh! What are they called?! Why can't I remember!?" I know what those people are called, and I know what my old family looked like, "why is it that the second after I said I knew someone I forgot such important people in my past!? UGH!" 

I look at the green pillar, and see a ball of fire that has a bright red core with orange and yellow flares coming off of it. I want this to end so I just pick it up, ignore the pain, and throw it in a random direction. The second that ball of fire hit the ground, it burst into a huge flaming explosion that would make one think it was a bomb, the sound was also hard.

I look at the pillar sense the scene didn't and saw 4 other things on the pillar. 

I picked up the next object it being a jagged football sized stone, and hurled it in a random direction again. I watched it shatter to pieces. It also made a very loud sound, and for a second I saw a huge creator where I threw it until I blink. And the creator is gone.

Third was a weird glass ball with what looks like lightning in it, about the size of a fist. I pick it up throw it like all the other objects and watch it shatter. Sparks fly everywhere. 

The fourth object being a blue jewel that looks like it is hiding something. I don't know why, but I feel a slight amount of anger towards this object, jealously maybe? I clutch this object hard until it has a huge crack in it, then chuck it as hard as I can. Boom. Another one like a bomb. 

The last object, I picked up the small diamond like ice chunk about the size of my palm with a feather in it carefully, and I don't know why but I have a sad feeling when looking at the object. I move it around in my hand carefully, until finally I take in a deep breath, and break the ice in my hand. 

And woke up in the arms of a white uniformed shadow, "good morning y/n, sleep well?" Who are you? 

I nod, and look at the training shadows, the voices are distant and off. A blue uniform shadow appears in front us, "hey Y/n! I just found something that I forgot to give you a little while ago, look." He gave me a small metal feather, I put it in my hair and smile at the shadow. Who are you? Why is it that you aren't as much of a safe place as the one in the white uniform?

For a minute me and the white shadow sit in comfortable silence. Until the shadow in a black uniform nearly crushed us. He got up with no problem then looked at us, "you guys okay?"

We nod, and the red shadow come over. "C-~# ! come on I need your help with a move."

"K!@, I'm going to go get food, sense you guys ate the last of it, and clearly aren't shopping, later." Who was that? Who are you people!?

The scene fades away again, and I am sitting in front of a blue pillar. On it?

A vile of black and green goo. I pick it up, and throw it over my shoulder. 

Scene change. 

I'm already over this.

I am fighting Lord Garmadon, why is he the only one unchanging?