00:06:00

Y/n POV : 

The fight was brutal, but I just kept getting back up, and fighting with him again. All the wounds I received from being thrown around? I couldn't feel anything from them. I feel something hit the back of my head, and look at Lord Garmadon as I slowly close my eyes. 

What happened to you? 

.

.

.

What happened to me?

I close my eyes and am now in front of an indigo pillar. On it, a net. I pick it up, and rip it in half. 

I already know what scene I'm going to have to live through. 

Kai's POV : 

We watch as little Y/n walks through the forest carrying fish, she seems pleased with herself, don't blame her. How long was she in the forest? 

Things are calm until 3 men in armor attack her!

She beats them, obviously, and also seems to be playing with them.

She goes to pick up her fish, when the net comes to life. 

"What the hell!?" I screamed, and ran to tiny Y/n. The net got her, and then we are back at the pillars. 

The pillar is purple, and the pillar holds 9 objects. First being a red tiara covered in mud, she looks at it for a second before saying rather quietly. "So I'm reliving meeting them ey?" She chuckles, and snaps the tiara in two. Next she picks up a pearlescent mirror with a gold handle, the mirror has a slight crack in the back of it. She laughs and throws it to the ground. Then she picks up a . . . I believe a pie tin. Then she throws it over her shoulder. Next was a metal ball. . . what is it? She squishes it in her hands, and after she picks up a pen with a small shield attached to it. She chuckles and snaps the pen in two.Next she picks up a plain black choker that she wore quite a bit throughout our childhood. Finally she picks up a matching set of bunny keychains, and she throws them over her shoulders. 

And the scene changes once again.

We saw her in a cell, she looked slightly skinny compared to before, and was quite pale. She was sitting quietly watching the door like a hawk, when a boy, I think the large one... Axl???? I watch as he approaches the frail child Y/n.

Wu's POV(if this sounds wrong it's cause I have no clue how to get into his mindset. but I wanted to do his POV) : 

I watch as the young knight, Axl approaches Y/n with great caution. She acts like a wild animal when Axl hugs her... he waits patiently for her to stop or slow her movements. 

When she slows down due to her lack of energy, the boy begins running to a kitchen, and shows her everything he cooks with, so he realized that the reason she wasn't eating their food because she believed it to be poisoned. 

Smart. 

Clay's POV : 

Once the cake is finish she stares him in the eyes, then eats. He smiles at him for a second before she takes his hand and kisses it. His face is as a slight blush. I watch in slight jealousy and annoyance as then I look at Axl. He looks at me, and I mouth to him, 'seriously! You have been mocking me none stop about when she did that to me over the years!' 

He shrugged at me, and mouthed back, 'no one saw that, and it makes you stop nagging.' And he just brushes me off! WTH man!

The scene changes into a flash, and we see a healthier version of young Y/n playing with a bunch of kids. The other children were avoiding Macy, and I kept hearing the children muttering about avoiding Princess Macy. Don't blame them honestly, who would want to risk hurting the princess.