1: I'm done

Tommy's POV:

"You know the drill Tommy, put your things in the hole." Dream announced to him.

Tommy took off his iron armour and the items he had in is inventory. He was sick and tired of this shit. A month ago, he was exiled from L'Manburg and in that time, not one person had visited him. L'Manburg didn't care anymore. 

"Bye Dream." I smiled.
"Cya Tommy!" I waved as he walked back through the never portal.
"Fucking fake bitch..."

In trying to fool me into be his 'friend', I had managed to trick him. He believed I had fell for his plans. Idiot. I waited until I was certain he was back in the Dream SMP. I walked through the portal and mined into a secret bit I the wall where I had been mining netherite.

After about three hours, I had the last few pieces too make the rest of my armour. 

I laughed to myself "L'Manburg is gonna regret everything. They're all gonna regret everything.

It was time to enchant my armour and tools. This was the hard bit. I had too sneak into Techno's house and enchant. If I'm quick enough, I may be able to grab some loot on my way out. I had almost one hundred exp levels so getting good enchantments would be no struggle.

The past week, I've been watching Phil and Techno training Ranboo to fight. I, not to far away, was also practising. I had drastically improved. I could easily take on Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, and basically all the only decent pvpers in L'Manburg. I have to prove them wrong. I would have to keep practising, if I wanted to fight Techno or Dream

I had a plan that could work if I'm quick enough but the basic idea was: Escape Dream and fake my own death, intimidate L'Manburg, and prepare my revenge plan.

Too easy. Despite hating myself for becoming what Wilbur was, I understood him. L'Manburg was a mistake. It had pulled us all apart.

-An hour later-

I was hiding in the trees, waiting for Phil, Techno and Ranboo to come out and train.

"They would be good allies for the future." I  thought. But I brushed this away because it was too late to turn back now. "Bingo." They all walked outside, with wooden swords ready to duel each other.

Once they all began, I swallowed the only potion I had and walked past them. I used the footprints they had left so there would be no trace of me being there.

I got in and enchanted my gear. I grabbed as many pots as I could fit in my inventory and smirked.

"Fire resistance... will definitely be handy tomorrow." I pocketed it and climbed out the window, dropping a regeneration potion on my way out. "Shit!"

Technoblade's POV:

I had uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"It's pretty cold out here, and its really tiring. Could we go in to rest for a bit?"
Phil agreed "Yeah, we barely ever speak. We're always training!"

We all walked in. Becoming friends with Ranboo was a good idea. He was funny, smart and he's close with Tubbo. And plus, he's like a main character. He has cool enderman powers!

Out of nowhere I heard the sound of a potion hitting the ground. Ranboo went pale, "There's someone upstairs!"

We all dashed up the ladder where we found a regen potion left on the ground. Ranboo and Phil, ran outside to catch the thief while I checked my chests. They stole a bunch of potions and some weapons. And, my lapis was gone? I heard someone calling my name so I rushed to my friend's sides. An invisible character was wearing netherite armour and fighting Phil and Ranboo. And they were winning!

I ran in just as they chugged a potion. Ranboo backed up to heal, before diving back in. They had taken a strength potion. They were fighting well but there was no way they could take all three of us.

"Surrender, you are not gonna win this fight." Phil plead to the unknown character. "We don't want to kill you."
"I beg to differ." I muttered.
The invisible thief groaned "I am not fucking surrendering to wimps."
Ranboo lowered his sword. "Tommy?"
"It can't be..."

In the short time we had hesitated, they pulled up their shield and downed another potion. They sprinted away. We tried following but they were too far gone.

"That couldn't of been Tommy."
"Why don't we go pay him a visit then? I know where he has been exiled to, we could go there right now."

Please follow me if you like this shit. Might as well join the discord server while you're still here. And Vote to be POG.

Words: 779