22: The final fight of the Dream SMP

HII I AM BACK. Well not officially. I have sort of fallen out of the dream smp and I forgot about this account. I decided I was going to finish everything in my drafts and then change up the stories I write. That's if I continue. I still watch a lot of the content creators, especially the bench trio, but I actually haven't kept up since around the beginning of Quackity's casino arc lol.

TW VENT

I have been through a lot the past few months, to point where I'm really not sure if I'm gonna make it much longer. My parents make it worse even though they know how unstable I am. I have been talking to someone quite close to me and they are helping me a lot. But I do think in the end it may not matter. An online friend has my account details and will post if something happens and I am unable to post myself.. I am sorry that one of the first things I post is a vent but I am putting this in advance.

I hope you enjoy :)

Skeppy's pov is basically skephalo fluff  :}

Trigger warnings: description of death/ murder

Skeppy's POV:

I had been walking Bad in circles and he hadn't even noticed. He was staring at me, smiling happier he had been in a while. I had been rambling on about whatever came to my mind, when he suddenly stopped.

"Bad?"
"Something is wrong."
"What do you mean?"
"There are intruders."

He was staring in the direction of the egg, vines and fire hiding it from view. We were still in the room, he would've been suspicious if I led him too far away from the egg.

"I have to go back."

He had that unreadable look on his face, he was being pulled back into that web of manipulation.

I placed my hand on his cheek and moved his head to look at me. His eyes softened.

"The others have it sorted."
"But what if they need my help."
"I promise it'll be alright, just stay with me."
"You can come with."

He was holding my hand tightly and he started walking back to the egg. He wasn't listening.

"Bad, look at me."

He turned his head and I kissed him.

I felt his face grow hot as he leaned in further. I held him in the kiss as I moved him back away from the egg and I slumped against the wall.

I pulled his hood down and slowly pulled away. He opened his eyes and there he was. The one I fell in love with. His eyes had gone from glowing white to hazel brown with dilated pupils.

"Stay with me."
"Always."

I put my hands on his shoulders as we sunk down to sit the floor. I pulled him back in for another kiss and I felt my heart flutter. The others didn't matter, they'll be fine. The only thing that mattered right now was that Bad was back. I wasn't alone anymore.

(Meanwhile their son is literally being murdered ;-; )

Tommy's POV:

I was desperately hacking away at the egg, hearing the screeches echo in my ears. It was loud, yet barely audible at the same time. Like it was at the back of my mind.

Sapnap was fighting Punz, trying to get him to snap out of the egg's control. Meanwhile, Ranboo was trying to keep Ponk from closing in on me.

I had no clue how but Skeppy had managed to keep Bad from coming straight to the eggs aid. If he had, we wouldn't stand a chance, Karl is in no state to fight.