Ch 13: New friends-like Bro

Luca's POV

Luca's POV

After lunch I invite Lena to tour my house. She looks very cute when she is eating. Oh Lucifer, you sent me this beautiful angel, give me the strength to hold myself back from her charm.

I took her to the third floor, "This is my private quarter, only I can enter, and at the end of the other quarter is my mother's room, but now she lives in France, she only comes when she needs to or when she's bored" I chuckled, and she nodded, very innocent.

"You already know this room, this is my room, you will sleep with me as long as you are here, I want you to be safe with me, I am not calm if you sleep in another room" I said. 

My Lena nodded, "Okay" she said, very obedient, I smirked

Then I took her to the second floor

"On the second floor there are my second and third men's room, they live here, they are on duty right now" I said, "Are you also in the mafia ?!" she asked enthusiastically, 

"yes, and I'm the boss" I said, and her eyes widened and her mouth wide open, "cool! Will you train me to fight?" she asked hopefully. "No honey, it's dangerous" I said, i cupped her cheek.

"But I really want to be good at fighting" she asked pouting, "okay, but I will teach you myself" I said I couldn't say no, "Yey! Thank you Leo" she said with a big smile, very cute.

We also continued touring my house, after we talked a lot of things, I took her to my garden, I was very happy to hear her jokes, his voice, and I was very happy to make her smile too. I hope this lasts forever, oh lucifer give me faith

"We've reached the back garden" I said smiling at her

"Your house is like a palace, Luca" she said as she started running and wondering everything around her. 

"This is amazing" she said, she run very gracefully, her dress flowing gently with her movements, her hair flowing freely and beautifully following her movements, all about her screaming angels.

"Luca, are you going to help me get home?" she suddenly asked, "I'll try, but you have to stay here until then" I said, of course not, I won't let her get away from me.

"Okay Luca, I hope I'll be able to go home soon, I miss my family" she said. Keep on hoping, I won't let that happen baby, I smile evily.

"I hope like that too dear, you must really miss your family" I lied. Suddenly we heard the sound of glasses being thrown.

Lena immediately looked at me with a worried look. "Lena, you quickly hide behind me" I ordered, she immediately ran behind me and hid.

"Don't make a sound okay" I said, she also nodded. We walked towards the source of the sound. The voice came from the house bar.

After I saw who it was, seriously ...?

"Flavio, what are you doing?" I said to my third most reckless man, I wonder why I let him work with me, oh yes he is my cousin. He turned towards me and looked at me sheepishly.

"I accidentally dropped this vodka glass, now I can't drink vodka anymore, this is the last bottle here," he said while pouting. 

This man really had the nerves to pout like a child. I pinched my nose bridge.

Suddenly Lena giggled from behind me. Flavio looked at me with a strange look and was shocked, 

"since when was your laughing voice like that? You sound like a flirtatious teenage girl," he said, laughing out loud. I shot him a look and he stopped laughing.

"Flavio, this is Lena" I said, Lena came out from behind me, and reached out her hand to shake hands with Flavio, Flavio took her handshake.

"Hi I'm Flavio, I'm the most handsome here, you know little Luca here often talks about you, I think he's a big fan of yours" he said, I shot him a look again.

"Oh i seee" said Lena and they laughed together, 

"You are very beautiful Lena, it's true that little Luca said here" she said, oh .. this man has the nerve to say that.

"Stop calling me little Luca, Flavyy, or I'll shoot you" I said, Flavio raised both his hands, "no thanks" he said, Lena chuckled at this

"great" I grumbled.

Elle's POV

I feel safe here, Luca is very kind, I feel guilty for pretending in his presence. I have to do it for my safety.

I'm currently walking towards the dining table for dinner, and I see a man I don't recognize chatting with Flavio and Luca. When i arrived, Luca immediately look at me and tapped the chair between him and the one I guessed to be the second man.

"Oh this is the woman Flavio is talking about" said the man, "Hi, I am Lena" I said, 

"I am Damon, you must already know who I am" he said cockily, 

"Actually I just know you now" I said honestly, Luca and Flavio chuckled, and then Luca cleared his throat.

"Rude" he said towards Luca and Flavio. Damon suddenly ruffled my hair.

"You know Lena, Luca here often talks about you like a teenage boy admiring his crush, he keeps adoring you" he said sarcastically to Luca.

Luca glared at him. "Alright, let's eat now" Luca said, and I blushed, Luca looked at me and smiled.

After we finished eating, I went straight to the room and showered, then got into bed and slept.

Not long after that I felt the mattress dip, and Luca whispered in my ear softly "sleep well my angel" he said and hugged my waist while kissing my cheek. Then a sweet dream pulled me inside

 Then a sweet dream pulled me inside

♕ ↞

I'm going to update soon, it's just i have so many tests this week and mid exams are coming right up in a couple of weeks.