Ch 39: More surprise for today

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

I arrived at the location at the right time, exactly the right time, Elle's men in defense of that war, everything's messed up, blood everywhere, bodies scattered, it's chaotic.

LEO! I panicked not playing, Elle said she took Leo with her, I have to find Leo and take him to a safe place

I immediately got out of the car and ran with the guns, and my men were already in standby formation, I entered the restaurant where Elle's location was, I entered from the back door.

I entered and followed the tracking of the cellphone, it led to the top floor, I immediately ran up to the front of a small room, Oh Devil what happened in there?

I tried to break down the door as hard as possible, and finally the door opened and fell hard

"Daddy ?!" said a little boy, then my gaze turned to a little boy who was sitting at the table holding a tape in front of a man whose mouth was taped.

"Leo? Are you all right, kid?" i asked him while running over to him and checking his body if he was injured or not, but he is fine and looks happy instead, what can you guess from the son of a mafia queen?

"I'm fine daddy" he said, smiling at me. This kid had the audacity to smile at me while there's a chaotic war outside.

"Leo, where are you mom?" I asked him, "I don't know? Mama said that she was going to beat up those crazy people," Leo replied in a relaxed and happy manner

"Okay okay" I said to him, and turning my attention to the man whose mouth was taped, I pulled the tape, "Where is the mother of this child?" I asked and he was immediately terrified

"Down below, sir, that woman is below, carrying her beautiful gun" he said with fear and his eyes widened like he was remembering what had happened before, seriously.

"Leo, come here son!" I said to Leo, then I picked him up and buried his head on my shoulder, "Don't get your head out of Daddy's shoulder until we get to the car" I said to Leo.

Then I immediately ran out of the back door, at the same time Dominic, Damien, and the woman I knew as Mary yesterday got out of their car from the rear side, "DOMINIC! HERE!" I shouted at them

They ran towards me, "Get Leo in the car and come straight home, hurry!" I said to Dominic, "Where's Elle?" Dominic asked frantically.

"Yes, where is Elle?" Mary asked worriedly, "Mama is fighting those crazy people," Leo said in his tiny loud voice

"Where?" said Dominic. "I don't know, I went straight to Leo," I said, handing Leo to Mary.

"I'll go looking for her, Mary and Dominic you go home and take Leo with you, it's safer because they haven't noticed you yet" said Damien hurriedly, and he immediately left.