Ch 43: Cravings for food not him

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

4 Months Later

Elle's stomach was already very inflated. I am very happy and can't wait for our babies to be born. Now that Elle lives in one of my mansions in England, her mansion isn't safe at the moment. Leo and Enzo also live here following Elle.

As for Luca, he also came here often, and the tension between us started to decrease. We got closer because we were very concerned about the situation of Elle and the kids.

Then this is what happens every day, Elle sneaks down the stairs to the kitchen and steals snacks. I shook my head and smiled, Elle thought I couldn't see her, so what are those cameras for?

"Madam Carmelle, what are you doing? Stop right there!" I said and my voice boomed throughout this mansion, but I don't care. Elle immediately stopped in place and her eyes widened, she looked around for a moment and shrug her shoulders, then she continued walking.

"Elle i'm dead serious," I spoke again, and she looked around in confusion and fear. I chuckled when I saw Elle frown, then she sat on the steps with her hands on her chin and pouting lips. I immediately left my office and approached Elle who was cranky on the stairs.

After i arrived there, i leaned over and hugged Elle from behind and kissed her neck, "Why are you sneaking huh?" I whispered to Elle in her ear and bit her ear, "The babies are hungry they want food" said Elle while stroking her swollen stomach, I got on my knees and grabbed Elle's stomach and stroked her stomach.

"Is it true?" I said while raising an eyebrow at Elle, and she looked angry, "OF COURSE, YOU COCKTARD !!" said Elle angrily, and I smiled sheepishly at her.

"All right, what do you want to eat dear?" I asked in a happy mood, I don't want to make pregnant women angry, they're so creepy. "Nugget, vanilla ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, pizza, oh yeah butterscott cake !!" said Elle, clapping her hands happily. "Alright fine, let's have some ice cream first, okay? I'll order the rest," I said to Elle and took her to the kitchen.

Elle very happily followed me into the kitchen. "You sit down dear" I said and sat Elle at the dining table, she kept looking at me happily, you know, Elle's pregnant is my dream, she is very horny all the time and I am very happy with that.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed two tubs of vanilla ice cream and cookies & cream and brought them to Elle and opened the two lids. Then I took the spoon and gave it to Elle

"Thank you babe" said Elle with a sweet smile, I smiled back. Then Elle started eating her ice cream.

"Slow down baby" I said, wiping the mess on the corners of her lips, and I licked it.

I called Luca while watching Elle happily eating her ice cream. "Hi Matteo, what's wrong?" Luca answered from the phone, "Luca, can you stop by some of the food shops when you bring the kids home?" I asked Luca, he sighed, "Elle craves again?" Luca asked me with a tone of resignation, yes he is like our deliveryman now