Ch 6: New comers

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

It's been almost a week since she left. I don't know exactly what reason she left. She missed our first date, at first I was very angry that she didn't come and didn't even leave a message or a reason why she didn't come.

After I heard the news that had circulated earlier this week that she had moved out, I was not only more angry but sick and very disappointed to hear that.

Not only moved from school, she also moved from this country. I found out when I went to see her at her apartment. After learning the news, whatever was around me turned into chaos. I can't think straight.

She has left me, I don't know why but my heart is very broken. I didn't think she would just walk away, leaving me in the void.

I told my men to find her, search to every corners of the world, but it seems like she had disappeared as if she never existed in this world.

I miss her so much, I know I must to find her, I will turn the world upside down if necessary, I will do whatever it takes to find her.

Elle's Pov

It's been a week since I moved to Spain. So far, things are still going well. Now I'm waiting for Uncle Dom to pick me up in front of the high school building.

When a shiny black suv car caught my attention, I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey little girl, uncle's favorite niece! Ready to go home?" Uncle Dom greeted me through the driver's window. "Yes uncle, can you stop screaming like that when you pick me up?" I said. It's so embarrassing, I can feel many gazes coming my way now.

"Oh I know you love me, stop complaining about it" she said. I swear I'm so embarrassed right now. But he's right, I love him very much, and he is my favorite uncle, since he is the only uncle I know. Note the sarcasm.

I immediately got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. After some comfortable silence, my uncle began to speak.

"So regarding your training, I will recruit some of my friends who are experts in various fields of self defense, weapons, and tricks. You will meet them at home" he said.

"Why do I need these trainings uncle?" I asked my dear uncle.

"I want you to be able to master these things, our family has been doing this for generations, like it or not you have to follow it too, and you have to be professional in that too" said my uncle.

"Oh okay .. uncle, when can I meet our other family members? We must have many other family members, right?" I asked with full hope. I really want to know the rest of my family.

"Yes of course you will meet them sometime in the future, but not now dear" said uncle Dom

"You need to know that this world is dangerous, so you must prepare yourself well" said my uncle sternly.

"Hmm okay uncle" I replied.

3 HOURS LATER AT HOME

"Elle come here, come down, they've come" my uncle shouted from downstairs. Yes I live in one of his houses in Spain, sometimes I wonder how rich he is?

I immediately ran downstairs to meet him, when I got below I saw 3 people, 2 men and 1 woman. The woman immediately approached me and hugged me as tightly as possible.

"Enough Mary, you don't want to make her breathless and die" said one of the men. "Leonardo!" my uncle said lowly to him with a warning tone, Mary immediately released me from her tight embrace.

"Ahh !! You look so much like your mother! I really admire her, she is a very great woman, especially she-" before she continued my uncle gave her a hard glance so she immediately stopped talking.

These people look weird including my uncle, I feel like something is hidden from me, but maybe it's just my uncle who is really very unstable, sometimes he seems playful and after that is very serious.

"Well, Elle, this is Mary, Leonardo and Damien" said my uncle, a woman named Mary waving at me cheerfully, is this woman really like this? Very weird.

"Hi I'm Mary, sorry for the hug earlier, I'll be your combat training teacher" she said cheerfully.

"It's okay" i said and smiled at her.

"I'm Leonardo, I will be your weapons training teacher." Leonardo said to me with a hand shake. I can see he has a lot of tats.

"I am Damien, I will be your self defense training teacher." Damien smiled, he looked like he was in his early 20s. Green eyes, shiny black hair, standing around 6'3 ft, very muscular must i said.

"Starting tomorrow you will start training with them, you will also start school at home from next week" uncle Dom said to me as he walked out.

"WHAT??? !!!" I yelled at him, but I don't think he was listening.

"So the first schedule of every day is for you to do self-defense training with me. Training starts at 6.30 in the morning, I hope tomorrow you will be ready 5 minutes before that time. Okay?" Damien said to me.

Is he crazy, 6.30am? Does he want to make me suffer?

"All right, after that what is my schedule?" I asked them.

"After that you rest for two hours, and then you will practice shooting with me, with a gun, once you are good at it we will enter using knives and other weapons" Leonardo said to me with a smile.

"After that you will rest again for 3 hours, then you will enter my training, tomorrow we will learn the initial techniques only, so it won't be too much!" Mary said to me cheerfully.

"Okay, after that the practice is over?" I asked them.

"All your training will finish at half past 3 in the afternoon" said Leonardo, "after that you will start your home schooling until sometime" said Damien.

"My schedule is very full, it's okay, it's for my good. So see you tomorrow?" i said

"Yes tomorrow, don't be late, I know you will be our best student, I can see it" said Leonardo, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"I'll be back in my room, see you tomorrow !!" I told them.

They nod and smile at me, damien waves at me.

Maybe this isn't so bad

 ♕ ↞