Ch 48: Escape the death?

Third person POV

Third person POV

A day before the incident, at Matteo's residence in Maldives .....

Matteo is holding his twins, while looking after the other two little children who are chasing each other in front of them. They play 'if you get caught, you lose' mafia leaders and debtors.

But suddenly their house has guests, the bell keeps ringing and ringing, Matteo is now annoyed, "Dante! Are you deaf? Look who it is!" Matteo shouted to Dante who God knows where he is, the twins cackled

Dante went down and rolled his eyes at Matteo while taunting him, "If you won't stop doing that, I'll cut your tongue and get your eyes out" Matteo threatened Dante, but Dante doesn't care, he knows Matteo is his best friend since they were in diapers, he won't. do it

Matteo shook his head knowing that his best friend was really stupid, and Dante kept teasing him from a distance

Matteo shook his head knowing that his best friend was really stupid, and Dante kept teasing him from a distance. Matteo thinks why is he so stupid in choosing best friends? Well if it weren't for his father, he wouldn't be friends with Dante

Remembering his father, he hated him very much. His father is the cause of who he is now. Brutal and sadistic, and very manipulative. He didn't want to be like that, he used to be a little boy who had a normal life with his sisters and his beloved mother. But when he was 7 years old all of his world collapsed into dust grains that just swept away.

He was very lonely back then. He transferred his loneliness to the women he used. He was so lost, lost in both worlds. Then when he was disguised as a student in a high school, he met a very silky latte brown haired girl, beautiful like a model, quiet and sedentary, innocent and beautiful, intelligent and accomplished, who accepts everyone around her without strings attached. who has an angelic voice.

Matteo remembers little Elle in high school, who was quiet and very hesitant to talk to him. But she is always friendly to him, giving light to everyone who sees her. Then when Elle grew up, he found her while rescuing her from the capture of Alessandro, Luigi's son. Even though Elle is in a slump, the woman who he loves is still able to manage to bring happiness to people's lives.

Then Elle left and came back, she returned to being a mafia leader who was ideal in everyone's eyes. Perfect in the opinion of many. Very clever, charming, observant, and full of tactics. But one thing that people didn't see, namely the deep sadness in her eyes, was very clear. Something deep, Elle hides from many people.