Chapter VII. "Feelings"

You woke up to the feeling that Anthony was no longer laying beside you, Yes the two of you decided to share a room, there wasn't any issue since you're both used to sharing things.

However you're starting to develop some kind of longing for him as if you wanted to be touched more than platonically.

The sound of the bedroom door creaking snapped you out of your thoughts, You spun around and saw a completely new looking Anthony.

His former naturally blonde hair was now dyed with black streaks, his wounded eye was topped off with an eye patch. Unfailingly, you found him very bewitching no matter what he looked like but this took it to another level.

"Soooo...What do you think?" He asked, twirling around

"I love it but i do miss your old hair" You mumbled, recalling your youth

"With or without hair, I'm still hot as fuck" He grinned cockily causing you to grin back

"And by the way, could i borrow a shirt? Mine's kinda tattered" He asked politely

You raised your thumb to him before tucking yourself to bed.

-

You jolt a little when you felt the mattress sink behind you, As you turned to him a pinkish blush appears on your face. He was wearing one of your old shirts, It fitted him like a corset because of his height. Generally speaking, Anthony has a firm body.

A devilish smirk on his face formed when he noticed how your gaze was stuck on him.

"Like what ya see?" He winked

Your face flushed as you averted eyes from him, flat out muttering an 'ew'

Moving closer and wrapping his arms around you, he whispers huskily "Don't lie to me cutie, i know you do"

You teased him a bit by moving your face closer till your noses touched.

Anthony fluttered his eyes close and slowly leaned into you but before your lips could connect, you swept pass him and turned off the lamp behind him.

"Goodnight!" You chirped before dozing off

Anthony rolled his eyes and quietly cursed "Fuck you" then rolled to his side of the bed