Chapter XII. "Welcome To Hell"

Y/N's P.O.V
It's been 74 years of pure isolation...After Anthony died, I continued his crime work but I gave up after a year, Causing trouble isn't the same without him. His death scarred me completely even to this day, that's when I decided I won't ever marry or have any kids.

74 years, time flies fast, doesn't it? It was just like yesterday I was 28 and now it's my 102nd birthday...God, I'm old.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" The nurse chirped as she entered the room with a cart full of food, gift card, and flowers

"Do not remind me" I grumbled grumpily as I pinched the bridge of my nose

She placed down the tray of food onto the table with a huge grin formed on her face "Awww don't frown! You'll get wrinkles"

My eye twitches as I gave her a look.

She gulped then quickly ran out of the room, clumsily dragging the tray with her.

I disliked it in this hospital, Sure they feed you, dress you, bathe you but they take it to a different level where they make you feel uncomfortable and not capable of anything.

"Someday, I'll be outta here" I whispered to myself

After saying that, I caught a glimpse of something, it was my life support plug. My hand was aching to pull the plug but I thought for a moment.

'Should I really do this?'

I'm a very old person with no family to come home to, no house, no career, and I can barely move my body...So what's the point of living when there's nothing, no one to live for?

Using the small ounce of strength I had left, I sat up on the bed and quickly pulled the plug before laying back down and closing my eyes.

All there was a flash of light and faint yells from the doctors.

-

Almost an hour has passed since you blacked out, the ray of light was slowly fading and so was the numbness of your body.

When you felt a surface on your back, You gasped for air as you sat up.

You noticed something peculiar...It was the fact that you were able to sit on the ground without cracking your spine.

Out of curiosity, you towered over a small puddle nearby to use as a mirror.

Your wrinkles and snow-white hair were gone.

"I look the exact same when I left Anthony...But speaking of Anthony, is my bracelet here?!" You panicked

You took a breath of relief when you felt the bracelet on your right arm.

"Thank goodness, now where in the world am I?"

"Well you're in hell, my dear!!" said a radio voice

You whipped your head around to see a 7 ft tall guy with light grey skin and sharp yellow teeth, he had red hair and deer ears. He looked like a humanoid version of a creature they call a wendigo.

"H-Hello Mr....?"

"Alastor!" He continued a bit to loud and enthusiastically causing you to slightly jump "Pleasure to be meeting you and you are?"

"Y/N, Anyways could you maybe show me around here?" You ask trying to make eye contact with him

"Why of course!" And with that he wraps his arm around your shoulders just like Anthony used to..Then teleported you somewhere.