Chapter XVII. "Last Kiss"

It was 1 am in the morning and not even for 5 minutes Y/N had the energy to sleep, They're usually used to lacking sleep but today was even more stressful, trying to process what had just happened earlier.

'What if i was too harsh on him?'

"Y/N..?" said the voice Y/N last wanted to hear

Y/N rolled their eyes in annoyance and tugged the blanket over their head.

"Y/N are ya in here?" He knocked one last time

Letting out a huff, Y/N got out of bed and coldly stared at the door "This is my room, of course i'm in here"

"Just let me talk for a moment..." He said pleadingly

"You already are" Y/N sarcastically answered earning a frustrated moan from Angel

"For fuck's sake please stop bein' sarcastic for one minute!" After that, Y/N silenced them self as a sign of respect since Angel couldn't see them "It was stupid and heartless of me-"

Y/N let out a sigh, cutting him off and softly said "Stop self-loathing and get straight to the point, you're sounding like a youtuber in an apology video"

A small pink blush crept upon Angel's cheeks "R-Right! Sorry"

"It's not that i don't wanna be with you, In fact i waited as long as you did...70 years is a really long time Y/N, lots of things have happened and changed, I hate to say this but...I've finally moved on from my past life"

Y/N was lost in words, They were conflicted- No! They were heartbroken. They hated the idea of Anthony moving on, It was selfish of him to say that but at the same time Y/N completely understood...As they say, If you truly love someone, you have to let them go.

"Y/N...? A-Are you still there?" Anthony worriedly knocked on the door

Without hesitation, Y/N turned the knob and opened the door revealing a disheveled Angel.

Angel gave Y/N a small emotional smile before opening his 4 arms to them, Y/N gladly accepted and crashed in his arms, giving him a tight, longing and loving embrace.

"I understood" Y/N whispered "But i have one last request"

They both pulled away from the hug without removing their hands on each other.

Giving Y/N a questioning look, Angel opened his mouth to say something but before he could, his mouth was sealed with Y/N's, Angel gladly gave in and deepened their kiss.

Their first and last kiss in hell.

When they pulled away, Angel placed his forehead on Y/N's.

"I did love you Y/N" With that being said, Angel left the room leaving Y/N with a shattered heart