𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

---------Levi's POV:

---------
Levi's POV:

It's been a few days since the brats birthday and we were going to do a job for a group of thugs down here. The cash prize is enough to feed us for two weeks so we agreed to do so.

Except it was more of a investigation/mission rather than a simple job. Another group of thugs down here asked us to find and bring them a certain MP. Apparently the MP had been sabotaging certain groups in order to steal certain items.

He had been stealing items that were rare and expensive then pinning it on the thugs such as eggs, expensive jewelry, fabric, milk, anything that was hard to get down here. The bastard must be doing it because he's permanently stationed down here which only happened to criminals among the MP's.

The three of us were gathered at the table, conjuring up a plan.

"First we have to find him which could be difficult since he is an MP and we only have a description of his appearance to go by." Farlan put his finger to his chin as he thought.

"If we catch him stealing then we can detain him there." (Y/n) added, her hands folded nicely in her lap.

"We're not sure when he will steal again though" I said.

"I have an idea. If Levi and I attract the MP's with our gear and you, (y/n) follow them, you should be able to see if any of them match the appearance given to us."

"Yes then I can capture him for us." (Y/n) responded, glancing at Farlan then me.

"Tch, good work idiots. Now get ready, let's get this over with."

~~~~

Your POV:

With our ODM gear on we walked though the city streets. I was waiting for Levi or Farlan to announce we get into position.

Our gear clanked as we rushed down the streets of the underground, turning a corner Levi began to talk.

"(Y/n), stay down here. Wait until you see them chasing us to use your gear, try not to make them chase after you too. Once you find the target yell and we'll get the other MP's taken care of while you deal with the target. Understand?" Levi said, looking back at me while he checked his gear.

"Yes. I am ready."

Farlan and Levi left to the rooftops. I waited patiently for them to pass above me with the MP's trailing them. Soon the sound of wires whipping and gas whirring came from up above.

Looking up I saw Levi and Farlan being chased by a group of MP's, hot on their trail.

I took this as the initiate to take flight using my gear. The MP's didn't notice me as I crept up behind them. I maintained enough distance for my wires to be able to retract and shoot back out.