𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22- 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

-------Music Available

-------
Music Available.
Flashback
Your POV:

I was sick in bed. Something that had never happened to me before.

I was coughing and my fever was high. I never knew that being sick could make me this miserable.

Levi was sitting in a chair next to our bed, holding a cold, damp, rag. Then he set it on my forehead trying to lower my fever.

"I don't know how you managed to get sick when me and Farlan aren't."

"Perhaps it was something in my brain."

"Sickness like this doesn't come from your brain. Its transmitted through the air, it's common to get sick down here because the air quality is fucking shit. I'm surprised you haven't been sick before."

"I am glad that I have not been sick before. It isn't pleasant and it's rather uncomfortable."

"You probably have the flu, or maybe just a cold. I will try and get you some medicine but in the meantime try not to die."

"This is fatal?"

"No, it wasn't meant to be taken so literally."

"Oh, well I don't think it's necessary for medicine. If I won't die then the funds should go to necessities for our well-being."

"That is for your well-being, I don't want you to be sick and miserable."

I lifted the rag off my forehead and set it back in the bowl of water. I took a deep breath before standing up in front of Levi.

"I am no longer miserable, you have helped me and taught me something valuable. I will continue on with normal things."

"No, sit back down. You're just trying to fool me."

"I assure you I am fine."

Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me back, sitting me back on the bed. He rolled his eyes before running his hand through my hair.

"Your hair's a nest. Turn around, I'll brush it."

I turned around and put my hands in my lap, listening to Levi as he grabbed the brush out of a drawer.

"Levi, why is it you do these nice things for me?"

"Because I care about you. This is what you do when you care about someone."