𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑- 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭.

I may or may not have included a couple pictures in this chapter

I may or may not have included a couple pictures in this chapter. I need to sprinkle in the happiness every so often to level out the sadness.
----------
Third Person POV:

It was a week before their first expedition. Erwin didn't give them much time to prepare. One reason being he was aware of their true reasoning for this agreement, the second being he knew they could handle the titans.

Last night (y/n) ended up falling asleep with Levi and Farlan on the roof so Farlan had to carry her back. Levi stayed up most of the night but that was slowly becoming the new normal for him. His thoughts were too loud for him to sleep properly.

They woke up bright and early and met in the mess hall with Isabel. She was mad that (y/n) got to sleep in the guy's room but she quickly got over it when they were served food.

They didn't enjoy the food. (Y/n) and Levi's cooking was definitely preferred but they didn't complain. Well, everyone but Levi didn't complain. They were served a bowl of soup and (most likely stale) bread. It wasn't good nor bad but it was awfully bland.

After that they were given their ODM gear and instructed to meet on the field with Cattleya to begin training. Since Commander Shadis knew they could successfully operate ODM gear, he wanted them to focus on maneuvering on horseback and titan slaying.

First they went through the process of finding horses best suited for them. Isabel was a natural, her horse immediately loved her and adjusted. Within minutes Isabel had mastered the art of horse riding. She was very fond of animals even before she could interact with them. Her big toothy smile never left her face while she was on her new horse.

Farlan and Levi mastered horseback riding quickly too. They weren't as enthusiastic about it but they didn't mind.

(Y/N) didn't put much thought into it either. She caught on quick and started to register it as muscle memory. The horse was like the bird Isabel had shown her in the underground. She'd seen them in book but never in real life. It peaked her interest.

Then came ODM gear training. Once they were told their objective Levi pulled out a fresh set of blades and so did the others.

Levi held his blades backwards. (Y/n) caught on and copied him. Cattleya scolded them but they ignored her.

Once they started killing they didn't stop. The other soldiers were impressed with the amount of dummy titans the four killed. They attempted to trick them or make them slip up but failed nonetheless. For now, they were unstoppable.

Titan Killing Scores Day 1:

Isabel Magnolia: 16