Alternate Epilogue | E! News + Real Life

E ! News

Shawndaya Split!

Shawndaya Split!

Out of nowhere, it seems that our favorite power couple Shawn and Zendaya have called it quits. An inside source says, the couple is on good terms and they just didn't have the same spark as before. Mendes was seen spotted with his old girlfriend Camilla Cabello and Zendaya hasn't been seen with anyone. Although a source of Ms. Coleman's says she is seeing someone. We wish them them the best. SWIPE to see Zendaya, Camilla, and Shawn recently. Looks like there are no hard feelings!

***

A few weeks later....

Tom smiled at Zendaya. He had explained everything and that the person who Camilla had kissed had not been him. She had been drunk herself and didn't remember correctly. 

"I'm sorry, I was so scared to tell you." He muttered, looking down.

"It's pretty unbelievable. But you had people to back you up." Zendaya assured.

"Still, I was a coward....I'm just so sorry Z..." He whispered.

"Listen. I'm not going to forgive you if you keep apologizing, stop it!" She slapped him lightly and looked at him. She kissed his forehead. Tom kissed hr lips softly.

"I love you daya."

"Love you too Tommy."

***

Three Months Later...

Instagram

zendaya

 @tomholland2013 forever. 

comments

user1 yesssss!!!!

user2 he was better with Vicky

user3 TOMDAYA BEBE!

user4 yesss!! so happy!

user5 hope the wedding's safe and social distanced

lauraharrier MY BESTIE'S ENGAGED WHAT?!?!

hunterschafer YES BBY

tomholland2013 ilu, can't wait to spend forever w/u

zendaya sap. mushy boy. lover boy. but ilu anyways...

a/n

sorry this is so short and choppy but here it is!

tysm for being on this journey with me, can't wait to continue with the sequel

always love,

d!

ps: y'all see how I just slid the news that there will be a sequel into it...I'm so smooth lollll

THERE'S A SEQUEL COMING BABY!!!!!!!!

Stuck With U - Tomdaya 

y'all better follow me so you don't miss it!

ok for reals

I gtg,

bye :)