chapter 5 - zendaya & tom

Earlier.....

"Nadia! What do you want?!" I ask, angrily.

"I want you to leave, run away. Got that? If Tom won't have me he won't have anyone, do I make myself clear!?!" She hissed.

"You broke up with him?!" I open my mouth to argue some more, but I realize it is pointless, Nadia is a psychopath.

"If you don't obey, I'll send Trevor. And he will play out his threats. Understand." She asked.

I force a smile. "Yes. Thank you." I make up some excuse for Darnell and he leaves the room. Then I shove somethings into a bag, and call an Uber.

"The airport please." I say, my voice breaking.

I put my head in my hands. Running isn't the answer...it's the cowardly way. I know that. But I can't face Tom, he'd never believe me or forgive me. I can't lose him, especially if I can prevent it. So I get out and board the next plane to New York.

Present Day...

Tom's POV

I leave my 22nd voicemail for Zendaya.

"Z...where are you....whatever it is please, I just want to talk to you...I know you're somewhere. Can you please.." My voice breaks. "Please just come back."

I collapse onto my sofa and run my hands through my already disheveled hair. Why won't she come back? What happened? Suddenly, there is a knock at my door.

I open it to Trevor and he seizes me by the collar. "Hey man, lay off. What is it?" I hiss.

"Where. Is. Z."

"I don't know you should know that!"

"Don't frick with me Thomas! Where's Z, I'm just making sure that she left you like I asked her too." He let's go of me and starts searching my house.

In that moment I lost all self-control. I. Saw. Red.

HI I'm sorry this is so short, I'm having writers' block, please leave good plot idead or any ideas in the comments....I'm debating on discontinuing...lol, does anyone even read this?

Anyways, enjoy

xoxo until next time...

Hannah