chapter 16 | zendaya + mystery character + shawn + vicky

POV - ZENDAYA

"Zendaya?" The figure says again.

"Come into the light..."

Red curls appear with a freckled nose. "Harry?"

Harry nods vigorously. "I knew it was her! She's crazy obsessed with you! Zendaya...she's gonna...she wants to kill you." He hissed.

I reel in shock at the word kill. I nod. "Okay...how do I get out of here." Harry looks around. He suddenly gets up, and my jaw hits the floor.

"I broke the bonds a few hours ago." He smirks and unties me. I grin. "Harry Holland you are something el-" 

I hear footsteps. "It's Vicky. Pretend we're still stuck." Vicky's smiling face looks at me. 

"So...ready to die?"

POV - SHAWN

I pace back and forth as the police listen to my case. "You have to find her...I...I...love her...I can't lose her." I feel a lump in my throat.

a/n aww poor shawnie he didn't do anything wrong...he treated her perfect! y'all see my dilemma?

The police officer nods. "We'll do everything we can sir."

"Please keep this out of the paps, I don't want it out for the whole world to see." I plead.

The police officer nods again. "We'll do everything we can."

POV - TOM

Vicky drags me in front of two people. As my eyes adjust to the light, I recognize Zendaya and Harry. 

Vicky's eyes gleam with happiness. "Ready to watch Tommy? Now you'll finally love me and only me."

Zendaya sees me and frowns. "Hi Tom." She says, in a cold queer sort of voice. Vicky holds a gun to Zendaya's neck.

"Any last words for her Tommy?"

"Zendaya...I'm so sorry....I shouldn't have run away, I should've explained Z. I should've tried to fix things. You deserve only the best, and the best isn't me. I'm so sorry Z." Tears start  pricking at my eyelids.

Vicky shakes with anger. "Well. Too bad." Vicky sets the trigger and eye look away, expecting to hear a shot.

Instead I hear a crash, I turn to look. Vicky is unconcious and Harry unties me. 

"Let's go." Zendaya says and rushes outside. She looks around. "This is Main Street, me and Shawn's apartment is like a few blocks from here. Let's go."

Following Zendaya, Harry and I dash to the apartment. Zendaya throws open the door and runs into Shawn's arms.

"Zendaya...You're heree." Is all he can manage to say before crashing his lips against hers. I cringe and turn away. Even after all these months, i still can't bear the thought of someone other than myself doing that to her.

a/n

THIS SUCKED! I'm sorry it was so choppy. I'm sorry y'all deserve so much better, i'm so bad at writing tense scenes. 

but this book.

is.

over.

epilouge will be the next chapter...and then a surprise.

u hate me even more now i'm sure, but there IS still hope for tomdaya...remember it's an epilouge and if they're back it'll all be explained then :)

love u lots, rate how much u hate me now in the comments ;p

hannah