chapter 1 - zendaya

Crap. Tom's here. I stand up, grab my coffee and started walking towards the door. I smile at him briefly and wave and then start to head out to my car. Tom grabs my arm as I rush past, looking at me with those brown eyes of his.

"Please, can we talk?" He asks.

I look around, eyes are staring at us. I release my arm from his grasp.

"Fine, but not here, you're making a scene!" I hiss. I gesture for him to follow me to my car. He slips into the passenger seat. I get in beside him. He just looks at me.

"Well, go ahead, talk." I say, icily. He sighs and runs his fingers through his brown hair.

"Zendaya... I just- I-I've been meaning to talk to you...we...we said that we'd be friends but it doesn't feel like we are." He tells me.

I look away. "I'm sorry you feel that way." I reply.

"So are we? Are we friends? Or after this conversation will we go back to that awkward ghosting thing we've been doing for the past few months..." he asks.

I look at him, and smile the tiniest bit. "We're friends Tom."

He searches my eyes for a moment and seems satisfied. "So friend, how have you been?" He asks.

I tense, can I let him in again? I can let any of my other friends in, he's my friend, I can. I tell myself firmly. "I...I've been okay...." I say softly.

He looks at me hard. "You don't seem that way..."

"I don't know...the whole thing with Jacob...let's just say I had the worst birthday and past couple days of my life." I tell him.

He looks down. "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that, he didn't deserve you." He tells me kindly.

I smile. "Thanks...how are you and Nadia?"

A faraway look comes into his eyes. "I don't know... we had a fight two days ago...she was really upset...I was really upset...." He runs his fingers through his hair again.

I nod. "That sounds like a pretty big fight...did you make up after..." At the words 'make up' Tom deflates a bit.

"No....not really...and now...Z...she's ghosting me..." He tells me sadly.

I look down. "I'm really sorry about that Tom, the best thing to do is just talk to her." I say softly.

He nods. "Yeah, you're right...I guess I've just been scared..."

I smirk. "Spider-man? Scared?"

He smirks. "Yeah, maybe a little."

"Well Scaredy Spidey, want to go to my place and watch a movie. I have nothing to do."

"Sure." He replies. We put on our seat-belts and I drove to my place. We get snacks and curl up on my couch with a blanket and watch Spider-Man Homecoming.

 We get snacks and curl up on my couch with a blanket and watch Spider-Man Homecoming

@zendaya

liked by tomholland2013, lifeisaloha, and dixiedamelio

hangin' with this dude again, i missed u

@tomholland2013 missed u too Z

@randomfandom yesssss! they're hanging again!

@ tomdayashipper25 it's back baby!

@mariadesol ive been watin for this one! turn it up!

@debbiedowner where y'all masks at it's still corona time -_-

As the movie finishes Tom says he has to go.

"Aw,okay, scaredy Spidey." I say and ruffle his hair. He grins.

"Thanks for this Z, it was fun." He tells me.

"No problem." I reply. He grabs his phone and heads out to where Haz is to pick him up.

As I turn off the Movie I feel a slight vibration on my leg. I take off the blanket and look. It's Toms phone.

New Voice message from Nadia Parkes.

I know I shouldn't, but I listen to it anyway.

"Hi Tommy, I know this is a crappy way to do this but- I'm breaking up with you. I already went to your house and picked up my stuff. I want to be friends still, I do. You just...I guess you just weren't my type. Bye, and I'm sorry." She says, there is a lot of background noise and I hear her laugh. "Babe stop, enough kisses." I hear. Then she hangs up.

I feel my temper begun to rise.  How dare she do this to Tom?! He doesn't deserve her! I clench Tom's phone so tightly, I think it's going to break. Then another thought dawns on me...I have to tell him.

A/N: Oh look! Another chapter! Please comment and leave ideas or dm me ideas that'd be better. I can already feel writer's block coming and I don't want to leave this story haging. So if you have ANY ideas, I'd really appreciate them. Please leave comments, they motivate me to go on. So I hope you liked this chapter. Updating soon,

xo

Hannah