chapter 6 - zendaya & tom

The next few minutes went by in a blur, Trevor is bleeding and so am I. Next thing I know Haz is dragging me off of him and Trevor is holding an ice pack to his bruised nose and swollen temple. He glares at me.

"Tell me, where my Daya went." I hiss.

"She's in New York..." he mutters.

I look at Haz, get me the quickest flight to New York now.

Haz just stands there, dumb.

"Well, did you hear me you idiot! Are you my assistant or aren't you! Quickest flight to NY. NoW!" I snap, which is something I rarely do. Haz pulls out his phone and books me a flight without a word. I take a picture of the virtual boarding pass, grab a mask, and call an Uber to the airport.

Zendaya's POV

I bury my face into Noon's fur and cry a bit, I've probably gone mad. I'm pouring out my problems to a dog. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

"Daya!" A familiar british accent cries and he wraps his arms around me. It takes me a minute to register who this is before I hug him tightly back, crying into his shoulder. I let him in and he leads me to the couch.

"Tom, you found me...but how...Trevor...Nadia...what?" I murmur. Tom shushes me and kisses me.

"Doesn't matter how I found you, what matters is, I found you. I love you Zendaya." He says, between kisses.

"Mmm, I love you too, Thomas." He stops kissing, to frown at me. He looks like an angry kitten.

"Dayaaa, don't call me Thomas, it makes me feel like I'm in trouble." He hangs his head and gives me puppy eyes. I start laughing and hug him again

"I'm so glad you found me...Tom I'm so so sorry...this is all my fault...if I hadn't been so afraid of losing you..I'm sor-" Tom kisses me again, wrapping his hand around my neck and running his fingers through my hair.

"Let's not talk about that," He says, stopping. "Let's just...be...for a moment..." he whispers.

"Okay," He kisses me and I kiss back passionately. It was love. That was it. Just loving each other.

@tomholland2013

@tomholland2013

just let me adore you - harry styles @zendaya

@zendaya 💞💞 cheesy

@user1 LOVEE!

@user3 yessss!

@user2 social distance pls! jk my PARENTS

A/N

WE HIT 1K!!! Thank y'all so much, this really encourages me to continue...I'm just running out of ideas ahaha, please please comment, it really motivates me. Comment what you want to see happen too

btw lets just pretend the ppl in the pic are tom n Z ahaha

lots of love,

hannah!