Chapter 1.0

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school" Missy Booth slurred and her, Nas and Ryleigh sat on the sofa looking over Ackley.

"Our teacher miss Keane told us that last year" missy continued "she said it to inspire us, then I think we were wasting our time though"

"No" I slurred back, "your teachers not the one who said thatttt". "No" missy questioned as I laughed slightly "no" I said before clicking my fingers " Albert Einstein, he's the one who said that"

"Yeah but miss Keane's the one who said it to us" missy said defending her point making all us laugh slightly

"So are you two looking forward to tomorrow" Nas asked. Me and missy glanced at eachother before replying back to Nas "yea/ kind of" at the same time.
Nas started laughing at us before asking "are you two drunk".

Missy laughed at nas while I replied for us "yeah".
"I suppose so" missy said making me and nas laugh with missy joining in aswell.

"Ugh I might be sick" missy said making me stop laughing instantly "over that way love" I said pushing her head to face the opposite direction of me and nas making nas burst out laughing again.

I love missy and Nas to death and I always will to me them two are my soulmates, I don't need a boy when I have them two and I'm forever happy just being with them.

💙🧡

I groaned when I woke up with Mrs paracha shouting from outside to wake me up making me groan again and try to go back to sleep.
Mrs paracha kept shouting me and missy's names telling us to get up or we'll be late for school.

I lived next door to Nas and opposite Missy for years and that's how we became so close. It was easy for Mrs paracha to wake us up as we lived so close to her. My mum was probably at the pub again so I didn't have a parent to wake me up because my dad had overdosed when I was young and that's why we moved here.

"Missy, Ryleigh get up right now or I'll break your doors and get you up myself" Mrs paracha yelled making me laugh and get up to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and did my hair really quickly. I decided to leave my blonde hair hair down today since I wasn't really bothered. Most people said I was the prettiest in the school with my icy blue eyes and my long blonde hair but I didn't really take notice to them I just cared about if I felt pretty not if they thought I was

I sighed before going back into my room to get changed into my uniform and put on my signature leather jacket rushing out the door to walk with nas and missy to school.

I ran out the door and over to nas' house seeing Missy and her having a conversation waiting for me.

"Can we not go back home and skip today" missy groaned when she saw the school gates "Missy you know I will skip with you but not on the first day" I laughed I wished a could skip today but it was the first day back and I didn't want to have a bad reputation with the teachers.

When we walked through the school gates we saw a teacher trying to grab his bag out of his car, he seemed to be new so we walked over to him "are you a teacher" Nas asked "yeah he replied.

"you're not from round here are ya" I said "I'm from um-" he started to say "don't wanna know that sir" I said interrupting him as we walked.

"Don't give out intimate details of your own life sir, you might get trolled" missy responded.

"This town's troll heaven" I said to him making him look at me smiling "really" he questioned, making us nod at him.