Chapter 4.0

Goal: 15 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dropped my bag and sighed entering my empty house again closing the door behind me and dropping onto the sofa for a bit deciding I'd be a bit productive I went upstairs and finished my homework for the week so I had none the rest of the week I know I'm smart you don't have to tell me.

I grabbed a pair of grey sweats and a red hoodie lying down on my bed to watch some vampire diaries having a sudden urge to rewatch it all. I was about half way through the second episode when my phone started ringing I sighed seeing missy's contact and picking it up instantly.

(Bold is missy underlined is Ryleigh)

Hey Mis what's up

I need you to come to Nas' with me please her mum invited me over said you could come to and I really don't wanna be there by myself.

Alright fine I'll be at urs in 20

Thank you so much I love youuu bye

Bye Mis

I groaned rubbing me eyes and stretching before turning off the Tv and getting changed into a short balck dress with long sleeve with black heels walking into the bathroom I didn't a natural look with loads of lipgloss. I smacked my lips in her mirror before ruffling my hair and walking over to Missy's and knocking on the door.

"Wow you look hot" Missy said opening the door and locking it starting to walk to Nas' "I know" I laughed "I'm kidding you look gorgeous " I complimented Missy smiling at me "we haven't been dressed up in a while" missy sighed "we don't get time anymore but I promise we will definitely do it soon" I said to her as we reached Nas' door.

I knocked twice before stepping back and waiting for Someone to open it, me and missy heard shuffling going on before the door opened to reveal Mrs Paracha "ahhh girls come in come in" she said in her thick Pakistani accent ushering us inside where we sat down on the sofa waiting for dinner to start being served.

"Nasreen dinners ready" Mrs Paracha shouted up the stairs waiting for her eldest to come downstairs since Razia and Saleem were already downstairs waiting with us.

"We'll bring Hayley next time" I said smiling to Razia smiling back before replying "you better" causing me to laugh slightly.

Nasreen came running in and saw Me she smiled over to me before she looked to Mrs Paracha "what is she doing here"

"It's like spice girls innit with three become one again ay" she said making me laugh "Mrs Paracha is it not two become one" I smiled over to her.

"Ohhh, same thing" she said waving her hand in the hair beckoning us to come get our food.

"Why are you both fighting huh, you know Nas would never turn her back on you Missy and Ryleigh" Mrs Paracha spoke up after everyone eating in silence for the past 10 minutes

"Yeah is that why she pretended to not know Ryleighs mum" Missy said defended me

"Well maybe she should keep her mum away from school" Nas recorded making me look at her shocked

"Why you talk about her mother like this" Mrs Paracha said stepping in after Missy slammed her place on the table

"Don't take their side" Nas half yelled "do you know what she did today"

Missy had enough and started shouting back at Nas and Nas matching her volume as Ryleigh just sat in between them frozen.

"Enough" I shouted speaking up for the first time in a while