𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫

love and warA Cory wilson FanFic

love and war
A Cory wilson FanFic

Love is war, and you need your soldier
You need someone who will go to hell and back with you,
You need someone who won't fold under all the pressure,
You need someone who won't quit on you when times are tough or when your going through a rough patch in your relationship.
And if they stay...
That's when you know you've found something special, Something REAL
Something worth keeping,
Anybody can love anybody when things are good.
REAL LOVE,
Well real love it stands
the test of time,
The test of faith,
and the test of loyalty,
There are people who will take their last breath trying to stop two people from being in love.
Well you need somebody who is ready to lace up their boots and fight for you,
And fight for your love
because anything worth having is worth fighting for.

A.N
Hi, if you're a first time reader, welcome and if your not, Welcome back bitch!!!
My name is Kate and i'm 13 years old so if there's any mistakes please point them out so i can fix it or even just little tips in the comments, anything is appreciated.

This is my first book so it's a bit sloppy and rough around the edges so sorry about that in advance :)

I found that paragraph above whilst i was scrolling through pintrest and i saw about the fighting and love and immediately thought of my book, so i thought i'd add it in.
However i don't know who wrote it so if you do know please tell me so i can give credit.

I wont keep you waiting so you can skip to the next chapter now and have fun reading, i hope my book is enjoyable:)