Chapter 5.0

Goal: 15 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship. The strongest bond one will have throughout their life it is believe that everyone has one friend that can classify as their soulmate relationship or not. Friendship is full of communication, fun, honesty and loyalty to have a friendship you need each and every one of them or your friendship will crumble.

💙🧡

"Go on" I pushed sitting with Missy and Nas at lunch
"Did ya kiss her or didn't ya" Miss added as we both sat opposite Nas waiting for her to tell us what happened with Miss Shariff.

Me and Missy both gasped in sync when we say Nas break out into a smile "omg you diddd" I said happy for Nas.
"Then what" Missy questioned turning back to Nas after we looked over to see Miss Shariff in line for lunch

"And then the trip ended and I didn't think I'd ever see her again, then I came her and there she is" Nas asked leaning her head on her water bottle whilst looking at Miss Shariff passed me and missy's heads.

"I like her like I really like her" Nas said looking back at us making me and Missy break out into smiles.

"Just talk to her" missy said making me laugh

As she started walking closer to our table missy moves quick dragging me and her over to the other bench making Nas go talk to her as me and missy tried to hide our smiles " no time like the present" she spoke as nas fell right in Miss Shariff's way.

As nas was speaking to Miss Shariff Cory came over and sat opposite me scaring the shit out of me since I was watching Nas and didn't realise he had sat down.

"Jesus Christ Cory you scared me" I said putting my hand to my heart making Cory laugh "awk you'll live besides I'll give CPR if you nearly die".

"If I was dying you would be the last person I'd want to give me CPR" I responded smiling
He held his hand to his heart "ouch Ry"

Missy just smiled before making some dumb excuse to leave making me roll my eyes and put my head on the table groaning at her stupidity.

When I looked up again Cory was smirking down at me.
"Are we gonna ignore Missy doing that girl thing that girls do when one of the boys their friend fancies comes over" Cory questions looking at me with a grin

"Yes, yes we are and don't look at me like that" I said nodding at him before glancing over to see Nas walk back over to our table but swerved it when she saw Cory. Plus missy dragged her away making me groan again whilst Cory laughed.

"It ain't funny"

"It is cuz I now know who you fancy" he persisted
"You'll never know" I said glaring at him playfully

Thank god for Nas running over to sit opposite me nudging Cory to the side a bit to face me.
I smiled instantly going into girly mode

"Omg right tell what happened, what did she say, did you talk about you know what, does she fancy you back, do you still fancy her" I spoke quickly Nas grabbed my hands.

"She fancies me" she said excited making me all giddy completely forgetting Cory was watching me with a smirk.

"Omggg Nasreen Paracha you are taken before me that's unfair" I fake pouted "but we'll forget about that for now because me and Missy convinced you that you only live once and to go for it and look what happened" I said with a huge smile I was genuinely happy for Nas.

"Oh and Ry" Nas said making me hun in response
"You were taken before me" she said

"Yeah but I don't count him he was a dickhead" I said seriously making Cory furrow his eyebrows