Chapter 2.0

I ran down the halls and saw missy sitting by a window "hey mis are you okay" I said sitting down beside her.

"I hate this school already" missy said putting her head on my shoulder "join the club it's too much drama already" I sighed.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight" Missy asked "of course I will, will we invite Nas" I said turning to face her, after Nas not sticking up for us I didn't really want her there and I don't think missy did either.

"No way she can come next week if she apologised for being a stuck up bitch" missy quickly responded clearly still irritated by what happened in the hub.

"Awk missy u are something so you are" I laughed.

Missy's eyes immediately widened making my eyebrows knit together.

"Uh yes" I asked "I forgot to ask you about what's going on with you and Cory" missy said excitedly making me sigh again "Mis if I'm being honest I don't even know myself, I thought I hated him at the start of the year but he's grown on me strangely" I replied leaning back against the wall

"wait so you Ryleigh Elizabeth the absolute baddest bitch of the school that every boy wants to date likes Cory Wilson" missy asked smiling "I don't know okay I'm still confused as hell ugh I hate boys" I said putting my head in my hands.

"It's okay ya know he definitely likes you back" missy tried reassuring "don't say he's like me back cause it sounds like I do like him then" I said making missy laugh.

"Right come on we're going to skip next lesson and we're going to our spot and see if we can find any good looking boys to get your mind off Cory " missy said standing up. "Oh shut it I never said I did like him" I said nudging her while missy laughed.

After school was officially over Hayley came in shutting the door as missy was setting out chippy and I was watching TV and cuddling into Nana.
"Omg have you seen this, it's Mrs Keanes boobs" Hayley said showing missy the picture as I stood up to see.
"Do not share that" missy scolded before Hayley would do something stupid.

We ate our chippy and gossiped with Nana a bit before Hayley came down and whispered "Ry, Miss it's mum" I sighed again because even though she wasn't my actual mum I called her mum just like missy called my mum, mum (when she's home anyway).

It ended up missy trying to get her mum out the door while me and Hayley was singing Amy Winehouse at the top of our lungs to distract nana and can I just say I'm happy only nana,Hayley and missy were hearing this cause I sounded like a cat just got dragged through a bush thrown into a valley and then dumped into a river type screech. We successfully got Mum out of the house without Nana noticing.

After it got dark I got tired and stood up to head home "where ya going" missy asked me as I walked to the door "I'm tired so I'm gonna head home" I said yawning, "not without me you're not,don't forget you promised me a sleepover" missy said running out the door.

I laughed before hugging Nana "I'll see you tomorrow Nana, goodnight" "goodnight RyRy" Nana said making me laugh at the nickname she gave me when I was young.

💙🧡

Next day I was sitting in class beside Cory since Nas and Missy weren't in this class. Everyone was still laughing about the photo of Miss Keanes boobs and sharing it to everyone.

"Would you stop being a pervert and looking at the photo" I said to Cory "don't worry I'd only want to see yours" Cory replied making me roll my eyes "probably wouldn't even remember with the amount of girls tits you've seen" I replied before Miss Keane walked in but I could see Cory give a small smile.