(#73) No Way!

After I and Caylin returned to the Household,

"My Lady!!!" I heard Belle's voice.

"What is the matter-" I was cut off as I saw Belle.

"My Lady, we have to go to the Palace. Hurry up." Belle said, very excited.

"Belle... why are you..." I wanted to ask.

"What is the matter, My Lady?" She asked.

"Why are you all dressed up and all?" I asked and she went quiet.

"Are you seeing... someone?" I asked.

"Wh-what are y-you taking about. I-I," Belle started.

"So, you are. It is alright. It is just that I have come across too many couples today." I said.

"Which couple?" She asked, excited.

"Um... Rais and..." I didn't know whether to tell or not.

"Oh My Goodness! Did that egghead of my brother get a girlfriend? No way! I don't believe it." Belle said.

Wow, Rais. You have really got an amazing supporting sister.

"It is not a girl..." I said, with a bit lower voice.

"I knew it-" She cut herself with the sudden enlightenment.

"Oh." Her reaction was very mild.

"Um... Can you give me a few moments, My Lady? I need to retire myself to my room." Belle said.

"Sure. Help yourself." I said.

After a few moments, she came back, slightly panting.

"Relieved... yourself?" I asked.

"Yes. Is it Caylin?" She asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" I asked.

"It is obvious. Only an egghead will love another egghead. Period." She said ad I smiled.

"And Belle?" I called.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I will give you a chart which mentions the change in the meals I will be getting. Make sure that the Kitchen follows it. I have also given some prohibited food items. They should never be involved in my meals." I said.

"Alright. I will take care of that. I will also make sure that these are being followed personally." Belle said.

"Good," I said.

"But My Lady, May I ask, why is your meal being changed now? It was selected after a series of tests." Belle said.

"Uh... Caylin checked my pulse and he said there is something wrong with it. He also... gave this timetable." I said.

"Alright, My Lady. I will not ask further." Belle said and I smiled.

"Alright now. Is the food that I asked to be warmed ready?" I asked.

"Yes, My Lady. If everything is ready we shall leave now." Belle said.

"Sure, why not," I said.

We then left for the Palace.

As we were getting nearer, the excitement on Belle's face grew wider and more noticeable.

We then got down once we reached the Palace.

As we got down, Lindon's most trusted aid, Hawk, came to us.

"Lady Aesther, how are you doing?" Hawk asked me.

"Oh, I am well," I said.

"How is the Crown Prince doing?" I asked.

"He is... recovering well," Hawk said.

"Well, that does have a double meaning, doesn't it?" I asked and Hawk smiled sheepishly.

"How are you doing, Belle?" Hawk asked, with a smile that he failed to hide.

"I-I am fine," Belle said, failing to hide the blush that was growing on her face.

"Goodness! I will just go okay. You guys... uh... do your thing?" I said with doubt and both of them started blushing.

"Wait! Show me where Lindon is now." I said.

"Yes, Lady Aesther, please come this way," Hawk said and I nodded.

We then walked towards his room.

As we reached the entrance, the guards standing on guard greeted me and Hawk.

"Please notify the Crown Prince that his guest, Lady Aesther has arrived." Hawk said and one of the guards nodded and went inside.

He then soon came outside.

"The Crown Prince told me to tell you that he has not scheduled such a meeting and asked to return." The Guard said.

What?!

---------------------------------------------

Special Note For Readers

Hello people, I know, I am sorry for not updating in a while.

I am really sorry. I am actually in a village right now, and the net connection is very bad. So as soon as I got a bit better one, I uploaded it, and so here I am. 

Thank You for all the support you people have given me. 

It means a lot to me. 

So, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. 

And... Happy February!!! (Ik it is childish)

Je vous aimez💕💕

Last updated on 31/01/2020