(#79)

"Since everything is going well, I thought I might as well as drop-in and give my congratulation to my sister." Said a voice, I knew too well.

Goodness! No way!

It was...

Kyle.

Kyle was the King of Gelna.

Well, no need to get too worked up. Looking from this point of view, it was... not quite impossible.

I heaved a sigh and tried to take it all in.

"It seems like you were not the Minister either, uh... I don't know what to call you, Your Highness." King Adelouis said in a rather sour tone.

"I am really sorry about that, Your Highness King Adelouis. I was sincerely worried about my safety. It was during that time, my Father became a victim to attempt murder. Thankfully, he is fine." Kyle said.

"Mh-mmm, good. I also heard that your coronation was held." King Adelouis told.

"After that attempted murder, even though Father's life was spared, according to the Royal Physicians, Father would most probably spend the rest of his life, bedridden. 

A King who is bed-ridden will not be able to take responsibility over his citizens. And such a country, will not progress. 

And according to Father, this served as a good reason to hasten my coronation. 

And yes, I must say, it was held quite humbly. Because of that attempted murder, it was a direct order from my Father, the sovereign, to not invite any others. It was just the innermost core members, who attended the ceremony." Kyle said.

"But Brother! You didn't even tell me." Velena whined and ran to her brother's side.

"I am sorry, dear princess, but it was our Father's order," Kyle said, lovingly.

"Anyway, congratulations, dear sister. And to you too, Crown Prince Lindon." Kyle said and went near to him and shook hands with him.

"Thank You, Your Highness. I hope Your Father is doing well." Lindon said.

"Thank You for your concern, Crown Prince Lindon," Kyle said.

"And now," King Adelouis's voice rang through the hall.

"I need to assure that both the parties are okay with the marriage. I do not want an issue regarding this in the future." King Adelouis said.

Now, this is my only hope.

I can only hope that the Aristocrats will say some nonsense and put this off for a while, then I-

My thought was cut off as,

"We have no issue regarding this matter, Your Highness King Adelouis. We are also happy, along with the Crown Prince.

I, as the head of the Aristocrat, present all of our well-wishes that the Crown Prince Lindon and Princess Velena may have a happy and blissful married life." Count Barrel said and bowed, followed by the rest of the Aristocrats.

"I, as the head of the Imperialist, too wish Crown Prince Lindon and Princess Velena to have a happy married and blissful married life," Father said, ad bowed in the end, and the rest of us, half-heartedly, did the same.

It seems like, I have misunderstood Velena's power.

------------------------------------------------------

Note For Readers

I know that this chapter comparatively is a small chapter, and I am really sorry about that. 

I will be posting an Announcement soon too. Please read it and comment accordingly. 

Don't forget to vote comment, and follow. 

So, till next time, 

Je vous aimez💕💕

Last updated on 19/02/2021