CHAPTER 11

*** TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULT/ABUSE MENTIONS, SEXUALITY SHAMING

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy consciousness: this is the ideal life." ~ Mark Twain

CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV

recap:

"Spencer!"

He shoves the first man in front of him away, she was alive, she needs him, she was in danger, he'd save her, no matter what.

"Spencer!"

And so he fought through the men standing in his way. She was his other half, she was his everything, and he'd do anything to save her.

"Spencer!"

currently:

One would think that after such a dramatic night and no one sleeping or talking for an hour after the event, everyone dancing around the twins like they were made of glass, that the matter would have been addressed by the Blackbourne team or the twins. 

Instead, the team found themselves playing referee between the two siblings, both of which were extremely and violently angry if the yelling wasn't obvious enough. 

"I don't give a fuck if I purposely antagonized the man Spencer! It saved your fucking stupid ass life! Didn't it?" Sparrow screamed, throwing one of the pink pillows that sat on the couch at Spencer's head, though Owen caught it out of the air and once again interject in the argument. 

"Miss Reid, Mr. Ried, could we please..." Only to be cut off for the fifth time as Spencer snarled back at his sister. 

"Yeah, so let's make things ten times worse on everyone involved just to save one life even though that life was utterly destroyed and hasn't been right since!" 

"Right, because you being alive is never good enough for you, you always have to have this perfect little life of happiness and perfection!" 

"Says Miss OCD, who can't even pick a gender that she prefers because she's so indecisive!" 

"Oh, so now we bring sexuality into this? Alright! At least I had a thing for both genders before I was sexually assaulted by the gender I now have a thing for!" 

Spencer narrows his eyes, anger brewing in them even more, "Yeah, well at least I've only been sexually assaulted by one gender. At least I haven't been so easy that both genders and everything with a heart-beat take a ride on the birdie-train."

Sparrow's jaw clenches, as she slowly drawls in a breath, biting back the harsh words that she so wanted to say, "Fuck you, Spencer Reid, I hope you fucking stub your tow tonight."