CHAPTER 13

"And that's why, when you see death walking towards you, you poke them in the arm, say tag, and start running away," - Unkown

CHAPTER 13 

THIRD PERSON POV

*unedited*

recap:

"Her brother ended up joining another team, and he was the one who effectively helped us collapse the ring. She was a sociopath, tried drugging multiple of our team members in the two years we were at that school and coordinated multiple planned attacks on our group the further along we came to fixing all the problems."

"Motive," Hotch starts, a smile slowly crossing his face.

"Underlying anger against men," Morgan adds, nodding his head.

"Underlying connections and anger towards the Academy," Prentiss tags on.

"And a history of not only violent crimes but organized crimes as well," Rossi finishes, crossing his arms as he lets out a laugh, "I do believe we might have our first suspect. And it's going to be a rather bloody one."

currently:

"We, are so going to die," Sparrow sings, dancing against Spencer in the middle of the crowded room, his hands on her hips in most would claim is the most awkward fashion ever, considering they were siblings, but neither one of them minded. 

"Stop being so pessimistic." 

"We literally just changed our eye color and straightened our hair, we still look the same, and she is on the prowl for people who look like us, so no, I am not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic, you should try it." 

Spencer rolls his eyes, "It is called being pessimistic, she is in a blind rage of blood lust and I highly doubt she has enough of a cognitive ability to actually deduce who and what she is looking for outside of men who will fall prey to her trap." 

"That's mean and I'm getting slight slut-shaming vibes," Sparrow flashes what she would call a seductive smile at a fairly tall girl with pin black hair and vibrant green eyes. 

"I'm not slut-shaming anyone, I'm serial killer shaming."

"Is serial killer shaming even a thing? I feel like if it was we should have been taking advantage of it for a while, the amount of those we run into at least." 

"Your voices are bothering me, and you're doing the opposite of your job at the moment," Hotch groans over their comms in their ears, snickers from everyone else following through. 

"I was quite enjoying both the show and the banter," Luke mumbles, causing Sean to high-five him and North to smack him over the back of the head, "I'm just saying, the only good looking people I've ever seen on the dance floor is Sang, Spencer, and Sparrow! I'd say me but I can't watch myself dance."