CHAPTER 7

"Death ends a life

"Death ends a life. Not a relationship." – by Mitch Albom

CHAPTER 7

THIRD POV

recap:

"Dr. Green, would you mind..." Owen is once again cut off, this time by Sparrow as she perks up in the bed a little more.

"Oh! You mean Sang Sorenson! The Ghostbird your whole team is dating? She is absolutely stunning! Though I need to talk to whoever dresses her because her wardrobe needs a definite makeover!"

"Can we please stay on..." For the third time, Owen is cut off, Sean nodding his head animately.

"Definitely that Sang, she is stunning, isn't she? Though I think your both gorgeous not gonna lie, and Spencer is quite the looker as well!"

"Enough!" Owen's voice echo's around the room, making both the twenty-year-olds freeze and turn towards him with wide eyes, "Miss Reid, you will have a meeting with my team and yours this evening. Sean, I need to discuss some things with you in the hallway, regarding this Behavioural-Analysis-Unit, now." 

currently:

"Sparrow, I have a concussion, this really isn't a good idea," Spencer whispers, looking at the two wheelchairs beside them in the supply closet. 

How they had the key to the hospital supply closet was simple, Sparrow had snitched it from her grandfather's coat when he dropped a very conscious Spencer back at the ER room with her. Seeing as all their "babysitters" had left the room to discuss something about this meeting tonight, the rather unexpected and stupid meeting, in Sparrow's opinion at least, she had grabbed Spencer's hand and ran/hobbled away. 

Thus, they stole two wheelchairs and are now hiding in the supply closet on the third floor. It was a lovely plan, but they were missing two people, specifically the two people that would push them in the wheelchair. Because wheeling it by yourself you could only go so fast. 

"I'm a doctor, Spencer, don't worry, I won't let you get more hurt than you are!" Sparrow chirps, peaking out the door slightly, she needed to find someone to kidnap to play with her and Spencer. 

Spencer snorts under his breath, plopping down into the chair beside him and crossing his arms, "Yes, because your medical degree gives me a vote of confidence when it comes to you doing something reckless and dragging me along with you."

"Don't be salty, bro! This is going to be a blast! And, worse comes to worst one of us ends up with a broken bone! But that's okay because then we'd have a cast on and Hotch and Morgan would have to tote us around!" 

"You just don't want to work the case anymore," Spencer huffs, rolling his eyes, "And Hotch and Morgan would only tote you around, those stupid puppy-dog eyes get you everything."