CHAPTER 8

"Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable

"Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable." - Shakespeare

CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSON POV

recap:

"I want a fortune cookie, they're so much fun!" Sparrow cheers, smiling brightly at the three men.

Rolling his eyes Spencer scoffs under his breath, "You think everything is fun, from getting kidnapped to being tortured."

"Okay, let's do this!" North says with a clap, interrupting the building argument between the two siblings. He had plenty of experience being involved in the arguments, and he didn't want to watch someone else argue at the moment. Especially not people that he liked. Or people that his Sang Baby liked.

Grabbing the handles on Sparrow's wheelchair he spins it towards the door. Silas shrugged, ignoring his confusion at the out of character actions for North, and grabbed Spencer's chair. Spencer just groaned and rolled his eyes again, they were all going to be in trouble. 

currently:

"What did I say?" Spencer asks quietly, cutting his eyes to Sparrow who had her arms crossed and an evil glint in her eye as they both watch the scene unfold in front of them. 

The race had gone spectacularly, the only issue being that North and Silas were really muscular, like really really muscular, and they hadn't ever done anything like it before. This led to the tiny problem of the twins being launched down hospital hallways at sprinting speeds with the two hunks having a competition, not just a race.

All was good and well, Spencer had managed to control his need to vomit, and Sparrow managed not to literally scream with joy. That was until North took a turn too fast and plowed over Owen Blackbourne. 

Silas had kept going, mostly because Spencer had quickly urged him to not stop running. If they were there she would have quickly thrown the blame to Spencer and Silas. Not maliciously, but Sparrow was known for getting out of whatever trouble she had caused. And Spencer might not have known the suited man they ran over, but he looked like a baby Hotchner. And a doppelganger of Hotch's was no one to be messed with. At least yet. 

That plan crashed and burned when at the next turn Silas plowed right over actual Hotchner. 

Thus leading them to sit in a brightly lit meeting room with fifteen other people, only two were completely unknown to the twins. Both of the unknown ones, along with most of the known ones, sat quietly watching the throw-down in front of them. Or watching the despicable smirk on Sparrow's lips. 

Hotchner and Owen stood toe to toe, each one furiously shouting at the other. Hotchner had Morgan at his side, continuously trying to tug him away. And Owen had Sean and Sang at his side trying to end the argument.