𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤

luvr <3

i miss you

me too
when can i see you baby?

idk
parents have been on my ass lately :/

can i come over?

when?

rn

what?

yeah i'll just sneak in

uhh
yeah? come over
read 8:37 pm

how the fuck am i gonna get away with this? i've never snuck out let alone sneak someone in. god my parents are gonna hear me and they're gonna kill me. fuck. but i do wanna see him. really really bad i miss him a lot. fuck it. yolo right?

i heard a car pull up in front of the house. it wasn't quiet but not loud enough for my parents to hear. i looked outside my window and there i saw y/bfs car.

my palms were so sweaty. i was beyond anxious about getting caught. my parents would never let me see him again if they caught me. thats the last thing i wanted.

i opened the front door as quietly as i could. i saw him walking up to the front door wearing a grin on his face. i laughed at how cute he was. he entered my house quietly. i shut the door slowly. he went in for a hug but i shook my head no.

i walked to my room with him following behind. once we were both in my room i wrapped my arms around him, he engulfed me into a tight hug. my nose filled with his cologne. i felt him kiss my forehead. "i missed you" i whispered "me more" i pulled away from his embrace and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. seeing him made my heart happy.

"you better be quiet, if i get caught i'm never seeing your ass again" i scolded him "okay i'll be quiet baby i promise" he flopped onto my bed and i crawled next to him and dug my head into the crook of his neck. i had my eyes closed when i saw something flash. y/bf had taken a picture of me. "babeee delete that" i told him "no you look cute" he responded "please?" "no but i won't show it to anyone, it's just for me" i sighed "okay fine" he smiled at me and pecked my cheek.

i sat up on the bed. "do you wanna do face masks?" i asked with a smile "mhm" he replied. i led him to the bathroom and told him to hop onto the countertop. i pushed his hair out of his face and pulled out my face mask. i squeezed a little bit out of the tube and applied it onto the brush.

i took the brush to spread the mask around on y/bfs face when he flinched "it's cold" he mumbled i giggled and continued applying it. "babe stay still" i told him "i'm trying" "and don't talk, you'll crack it" he gave me a "the fuck?" look

i finished applying his mask and then i applied mine. we went back to my room and lay on the bed for a little while. i was scrolling through tiktok when i saw a video and started laughing my ass off. i started laughing even harder when i realized i looked fucking crazy because my mouth couldn't even open all the way. y/bf looked over at me "why are-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before he started laughing at me too. at that point we were just laughing at each others faces because we looked crazy.

well so much for not cracking our face masks

we went to the bathroom to wash it off but of course not before taking a picture. i wrapped my arm around y/bfs neck and did a duck lips pose while he just stuck his middle finger up.

i saved the photo and we both washed our masks off. after that we cuddled on my bed while listening to brent faiyaz while my led lights were on blue. y/bf was spooning me when i fell asleep.

the next morning i woke up and looked to my side to see that y/bf was gone. i got really sad but i knew he had to leave so we wouldn't get caught. i picked up my phone to see that he had texted me at 4 am. "i just left, i didn't want to get you in trouble. i love you i hope you slept well baby ❤️"

a/n
the other day i saw we were at 100 reads and now we reached 200 thank you guys so much. mwah i love you guys! 🦋

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 755